Sat, Aug 3, 12:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: Main Camera Zoom where?

Silizium ( ) posted Fri, 21 February 2014 at 1:14 PM ยท edited Thu, 27 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

Vue is a great piece of Software but its a tricky one and even spooky sometimes. For example I have many diffrent values for Zoom at the Main Camera or whatever Camera. Its writen at the bottom Menu next to 2CPU (in my case) and the amount of Objects and Lights. Zoom: 75% But where can I change the Zoom? I tryed Focus and FOV but didn't change and I can't find what's about "Zoom" Someone may give me a hint?

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 21 February 2014 at 4:32 PM

The zoom button on the top toolbar is responsible for the zoom amount you see in the info bar (next to cpu number), it is not related to the main camera view, but to the openGL display. If you want to zoom in the main view, you need to use the camera controls found under the small camera preview.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2014 at 8:01 AM

Quote - Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

Vue is a great piece of Software but its a tricky one and even spooky sometimes. For example I have many diffrent values for Zoom at the Main Camera or whatever Camera. Its writen at the bottom Menu next to 2CPU (in my case) and the amount of Objects and Lights. Zoom: 75% But where can I change the Zoom? I tryed Focus and FOV but didn't change and I can't find what's about "Zoom" Someone may give me a hint?

For me, the zoom value changes only when I zoom in/out of the front/top/side views.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.