Fri, Sep 20, 3:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Poser 10 Render Presets?

MuonQuark ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2014 at 7:02 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:26 AM

Hello,

I just got an iMac and I can't find where to copy render presets for Poser 10.  I remember when I had a mac before there was a library folder I think but darned if I can find it.

Thanks.

MuonQuark ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2014 at 7:18 PM

Never mind.  I found the library folder which is hidden by default with Mavericks.  The render presets are under Library > Application Support > Poser > 10 > Render Presets.

Yea!  I've been looking all day......

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 5:24 AM

Michele :woot: :woot: :woot:

MuonQuark ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 7:08 AM

Quote -
Michele :woot: :woot: :woot:

LEN!!!!!!!!  OMG!  How are you my wonderful impertinent spore?!?!?!?

LOL

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 9:03 AM

I'm a lot better now that I've seen one of my Peasant Girls on here :woot:

I sort of live here now, I moved in about a month ago but still haven't fully unpacked my backpack yet.  I live in an empty room without a window, it's one I found at the end of the forum corridors, take a right, and right again.  It's not bad but I wish the light would stop going out.  Even when it works it's very dark in here with the forum walls being dark grey.

I'm just glad I like dark grey and flickering lights!

MuonQuark ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 9:37 AM

I hear ya.  I miss our banter over at DAZ.  We should find a place here to resume the Pheasant Girl thread!  Maybe we could get some of the others to come visit once in awhile.

:thumbupboth:

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 10:00 AM

Not sure about another thread but I'd love to hear from my Peasant Girls!

I can't remember now, but on last count I think I had twenty Peasant Girls in total if I counted both the regulars and non regulars.  I think most of them were just using me for my body and my Spore because not one of them updated the Peasant Girl thread asking what happened to me after all this time!

Being their Peasant Master, I have to wonder why.

It's embarrasing sometimes because whenever I visit the annual PMC (Peasant Masters Convention), I get asked how many Peasant Girls I've got this year.  I have to make an excuse and tell them I've got so many I forgot to count!

I just spotted Rosemary as well, literally just now, let's see if she spots this.

booksbydavid ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 11:12 AM

There goes the neighborhood. Is there no place safe? The property values will plummet, I just know it.

MuonQuark ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 11:49 AM

ROFL !!  David!  Good to see you again!  I was telling Len we need to start another pheasant thread somewhere so we can all hang out from time to time.

:laugh:

booksbydavid ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 12:08 PM

Heh, heh. They'll ban us all. You know that, right?

MuonQuark ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 12:18 PM

Totally!!  LOL

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 12:26 PM

@Michele
Are you on chemicals, dear girl?
It's peasant, not pheasant :lol:

@David
You are just jealous because I beat you to the most secluded room here.  It might be small but it's warmer because of it, especially when I've had the camping stove on.

Plus, I can invite my Peasant Girls here without anyone hearing their cries of pleasure, it's perfect, I just need to find some chains now.  And that reminds me, you can be watchman and guard the door again once the room has been suitably converted.  The experience you gained before means you don't need to be trained.  I might even let you spend some time with my girls if enough of them turn up.

It depends if I'm feeling generous or not.

booksbydavid ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 2:24 PM

Dude, whatever. I'm not cleaning up after you, though. That job takes a much stronger stomach than I've got.

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 2:38 PM

Just can't get the bloody staff these days :biggrin:

MuonQuark ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 2:47 PM · edited Mon, 31 March 2014 at 2:48 PM

ROFL!!  Just like the good ole days.

:-)

P.S.  No chemicals, just can't spell.  :tt2:

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2014 at 3:14 PM

Michele, you know very well that smiley gets me excited, that's what you posted it for!
It always reminds me of something my Peasant Girls like :biggrin:

BTW, you're not going to believe this but I actually looked through the smilies on here to see if they had that Humping smiley I used to use on DAZ.  Then I remembered, DAZ didn't have one either, I had to find it on the internet!

Can't believe I actually looked for one on here!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.