Wed, Sep 18, 2:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Accessing black line on poser graph?

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Thu, 10 April 2014 at 3:49 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 9:50 PM

file_503449.jpg

Hi guys,

Is there anyway possible to access the black line that's showing on my graph? I know sometimes this shows due to different layers, but this isn't one of the times. I have 2 layers currently and they both show this same line. I'm thinking it might be caused by an animated pose I applied, but can't figure it out. Theres a crook between frame 1 and 2 that's causing me havoc.

Thanks

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 10 April 2014 at 4:33 PM

You should be able to mouse over it and grab it.

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Thu, 10 April 2014 at 4:39 PM

Quote - You should be able to mouse over it and grab it.

Hi Phil, actually the black line is inaccessible, only the red is adjustable as is.

In normal conditions, the black line represents that perticuler body part on another layer. What was confusing me is that the line stayed the same in this instance no matter which layer I was on.

I did just accidently figure it out I believe. I switched the Composite method radio button to add then back to replace and it created a new red line that when I adjust it the black adjusts with it.

perhaps I'm glitched lol.

Thanks for the reply

nathank3d ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2014 at 11:31 AM

file_503503.jpg

Do you have more than one layer?

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2014 at 1:30 PM

Yeah,  but the layers weren't at fault. This instance the line was caused by an animated pose file. I knew normally that line showed what is going on on other layers. Seems some poses will also create those lines. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.