Tue, Oct 22, 12:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:46 pm)

Subject: auto fit figures for genesis 2

wrpspeed ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2014 at 7:23 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 2:39 PM

i have genesis 1 and have auto fit figures for most major characters ( d3 through v4)

is there a similar pack from daz for genesis 2?  i have just ones for genesis 1 and michael 4). maybe i missed the product for this?

thanks for any info

terry

manleystanley ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2014 at 7:43 PM

I have the mil4s for G2 wish listed so they are avalible at DAZ. I haven't seen mil3for G2. But you can double jump. Fit to G1 then G2. Works well but your milage may very

markht ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2014 at 7:52 PM

There is "Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female" which includes a auto fit clone.

As far as I know there are no autofit clones for Gen3 characters for Genesis 2, like there are for Genesis 1.

You might be able to autofit to Genesis 1 and then save it as a Genesis 1 clothing, which you could then auto fit to Genesis 2, but I am not sure that would really work and have never tried anything like that.

Reggie68 ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2014 at 4:55 PM

If you have the Gen3 shape for G1, you should be able to manually create a clone for G2F from that.

Google "Make your own simple V4 clone for G2M" and the first result takes you to a DAZ forum post. Just substitute V3 for V4 and G2F for G2M and you can make your own clones.

I've just autofitted an A3 outfit (minus shoes) to G2F.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.