Thu, Sep 5, 8:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: H. R. Giger Dies at age 74

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2014 at 10:50 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:32 AM

I just found out my favorite Artist and inspiration for so many of my Fractals Died Monday from injuries suffered in an accident.

H R Giger Dies at 74

I became a great fan of his works after they were featured on the Album Cover for Emerson Lake and Palmer's Brain Salad Surgery and in the old Omni Magazine in the mid 70s and by his work later on the Movie Alien, many may not know his name but I doubt many would not recognize his Alien, what a tragic loss

H R Giger Homepage announcement

H R Giger Museum

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 15 May 2014 at 11:41 PM

It's sad, alright. :-(

Corrie

QuietRiot ( ) posted Sat, 17 May 2014 at 6:55 PM

It always hurts a little when a favorite artist dies.

alida ( ) posted Sun, 18 May 2014 at 3:55 PM

I saw a link in fb. R.I.P

rocserum ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2014 at 5:07 AM

I have some art books from him, l following his work for Alien, of which I own the nine DVD box. An exceptionally great artist. Pity to lose him. But in his work, he will survive.

RS

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.