Wed, Sep 25, 12:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 6:54 am)

Subject: Clothing PNG's

tiresta ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2014 at 12:11 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 1:06 AM

Now that I have the bodies form the wonderfull SS (thank you again hon!) I was wondering if anyone would like to make some "Clothes"  (I found some more silhouttes ! ). Think of . . .PAPERDOLLS. 

What I can do:

Since I don't work in Poser or DAZ I need to have clothing PNG's (or tubes) that will fit the bodies I have. I can send you the body shapes (sihlouttes) so you can conform the clothing to their stance. I have sitting, kneeling, standin sideways and front facing . . .but no clothing to fit them. (at least not much . . .only the stuf they came with . .and lets face it, it's gets kind of boring dressing your "Barbies" in the same clothes over and over again)

What you can do: if you accept

My main interests are Bellydance/Gypsy and Steampunk. However I don't want to be limited to just that. Just plain greyscale will be fine as I would like to colorize the clothing to fit my desires. Patterns are acceptable as long as they as still greyscale. (you can add any extras if you so wish. . . but the main theme is Bellydance and steampunk)

I can offer a small  (very small) donation . . .up to but not eceeding 10.00. so this would be because you want to help me.

I just wanted to be up front with what I can do. If it is asking too much . . .I am sorry and please forgive the intrusion to the forums.

Thank you

SickenlySweete ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2014 at 1:17 AM

Your welcome

The clothes your asking for would end up being a solid color , most likely white.

And if one removes the body from the clothes and renders it to a png then be aware that the back side is going to show, so you will have to cut those peices out.

For what your wanting it would actually be easyer for daz and poser users to pose a doll with the clothes on it then do a png of the doll and then the clothes,so they match up correctly.

Let me know if you would like another pak of bodies with matching clothes. You got my email.

For 10$ ill give you ten bodies/poses  and an outfit for each one in your themes.

Kisses ss

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com

http://www.aldaraproject.com/aldara/

http://www.dreamslayervisions.com

tiresta ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2014 at 9:46 AM

Ok. . We shall do that then hon . . .emailed you and will send samples of what I like

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.