Sun, Oct 6, 1:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Its DMCA filing Day again. (Out of Touch, Pretty 3d, and so on)

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 7:38 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

Recently ive stumbled uppon Screenshots from Second life showing Outfits from a Ingame Store called "NEMEZIDA" , which, even lazily re textured,  i recognized instantly as things i saw on Renderosity Marketplace.

curious as i am i downloaded second life and went to this place

The owner of NEMEZIDA is selling these re-rigged mesh clothes for horrendous second life money prices (read: making a lil fortune). I dont know where the rest of this stores items came from, i am unable to ID them all, but at least 10 items i found have their origins in the Renderosity Marketplace, and the rest is most propably ripped from somewhere as well.

The human avatar models this store sells are also Poser material, with shapes most propably derived from Pretty 3d , and various Textures i can not ID as well.

Linden Labs, the providers of Second life wont let me report such things to them, since a DMCA can only be filed by the IP owners of sayd content.  Maybe someone with SL account could help ID these Items so the rightful owners of these items could be contacted?

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 8:09 AM

file_505633.jpg

out of touch, poison boots

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 8:10 AM

file_505634.jpg

out of touch, sakura

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 8:13 AM

file_505635.jpg

High Fantasy Pussy Cat by Pretty 3d

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 8:17 AM

file_505636.jpg

Pretty 3d flora lingerie, with flowers removed

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 8:21 AM

file_505638.jpg

Pretty 3d , Goodnight Kiss

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 8:26 AM

file_505639.jpg

> Quote - out of touch, sakura

even sold with original textures

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 8:34 AM

file_505640.jpg

pretty 3d, spring breeze, dress only

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 8:41 AM

file_505641.jpg

> Quote - pretty 3d, spring breeze, dress only

swfreeman ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 8:51 AM

file_505642.jpg

and many unknown ones, ive seen somewhere around here though

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 5:24 PM

Thank you for bringing this to our attentions. 

If you would forward any links to copyright infringements to copyrights@renderosity.com

Thanks,

fictionalbookshelf.

My Store & My Freebies

mitzi-CG ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 9:51 PM

Quote - Linden Labs, the providers of Second life wont let me report such things to them, since a DMCA can only be filed by the IP owners of sayd content. 

There is a reason why a DMCA notice can only be filed by the IP holder.

In most cases, people who think they are "copyright police" turn out to be ignorant annoying self-righteous snotbags.

You should hope that the merchant you are accusing doesn't find out about your ranting and sue you for defamation and slander.

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 10:37 PM

Thank you to the original poster for bringing the issues at hand. Remember if you have any questions or suspect anything of being in breach of copyright contact copyrights@renderosity.com.

However, before this thread gets nasty I am going to lock it.

My Store & My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.