Tue, Oct 22, 6:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 5:55 am)

Subject: will billy-t stuff work in Daz?

Aristoc1 ( ) posted Thu, 24 July 2014 at 6:29 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:37 AM

I really want to try billy-t Flight Attendant and a few others.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/flight-attendants-for-vags4/87406/

will it work for me in Daz ?

it always says poser requirement.

thanks a lot.

manleystanley ( ) posted Thu, 24 July 2014 at 8:18 AM · edited Thu, 24 July 2014 at 8:18 AM

It's for V4 so should work. Shaders may not. You can give it a try, if it doesn't you can get a refund.

Note: DIM and CMS wont work with it.

DAZ is the company Studio is the application DAZ sells Carrara, Bryce, and Hexagon too. So saying will this work in DAZ could mean will it work in Bryce? No. Will it work in Hexagon? The mesh will. Will it work in carrara? More then likely.

DAZ is a content broker, not an application.

Aristoc1 ( ) posted Thu, 24 July 2014 at 8:30 AM · edited Thu, 24 July 2014 at 8:31 AM

I am using Studio. I did send a mail to billy-t in Feb but it hasn't been read.

I guess I was hoping someone tried it and then I would know for sure before buying it. 

Aristoc1 ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 1:41 PM

It WORKS! with a bit of tweaking.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.