Thu, Sep 19, 9:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:55 pm)

Subject: Can you install poser content into daz studio ?

Magick_Lady ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 9:27 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:35 PM

Can you install poser content into daz studio ? Downloaded the wrong thing LOL

q

kimbersue ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 9:31 AM

Actually what I do is have a poser folder, a daz folder then a "my daz stuff" folder in public directory with the poser and daz folders so I can have all my favorites installed in that one folder. I still both poser and daz in that one folder. 

That keeps my searching for what I use alot where it easy to find.

Hope that helps

3D Artist Network  by Imaginative 3D: Where the “i” in “imaginative” stands for the individual” 3D artists showing off their creative designs.

Magick_Lady ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 9:42 AM

No not really . I hoped i could just install in content like the daz things ?

q

kimbersue ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 9:53 AM

Sorry, I don't see why you can't but you should probably wait for some other to answer to make sure they agree with me. Just because I still poser in my daz folder doesn't mean it's the best thing to do.  :) 

3D Artist Network  by Imaginative 3D: Where the “i” in “imaginative” stands for the individual” 3D artists showing off their creative designs.

Magick_Lady ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 10:33 AM

And that actually works . Having a poser folder in the content folder ? it shows up in daz studio ?

q

markht ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 11:04 AM

This depends on what the content is. Most poser content will work to some degree in DAZ Studio. The materials frequently need to be adjusted.

Some things do not work at all. Poser Dynamic clothes will not work in DAZ Studio. Poser Dawn clothes does not work on the DAZ Studio version of Dawn. 

It all depends on what the product is.

SickenlySweete ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 2:24 PM

Yes you can have poser stuff in with the studio stuff but,

You must put the locations in the content manager under bbth studio and poser.

Poser stuff will not show up in smart content.

Youll need to use the file tree menu instead.

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com

http://www.aldaraproject.com/aldara/

http://www.dreamslayervisions.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.