Tue, Oct 8, 7:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 4:32 pm)

Subject: Poser 2014 how to fix Brit hair for Genesis

art4me ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2014 at 1:54 AM · edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 3:14 PM

file_507022.jpg

Hello

I am a amateur user of Poser 2014

I have just started to use Genesis content.

I have install DSON and Genesis Starter essentials.

My problem is that when I try use Brit hair with teen Justin some of the hair is sticking through is eyebrow area.

See screenshot attached

I am sure all the content was installed OK with CF files

I have tried to adjust but am unable to get rid of these

I have tried conform to Genesis figure

I have used the DSON transfer morphs script

All to no avail

Is there a way I can fix this such as making the sections of hair invisible

Such as selecting the polygons and making them invisible

Step by step approach appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2014 at 7:11 PM

Are you in OpenGL mode or Sree?  How are you conforming the hair to Justin?  Have you rendered and still see the same problem?  I have loaded the G2M into my stage and conformed the Brit hair to his head by clicking & dragging the hair to the model.  I've even scaled G2M to 25% and the hair remains completely conformed without any stray hair.  Give us more info on the workflow; so far I haven't seen anything unusual on my setup.

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2014 at 7:17 PM

On second thought, I reread your post and have determined that you are trying to conform a G2M hairpiece to a Genesis model.  I think there is an incompatibility problem here.  Brit Hair is made for Genesis 2, not Genesis.  No wonder you are having issues fitting the hair to the model.

art4me ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 1:30 AM

many thanks for your prompt and helpful replies, appreciated

I am still checking but I think you are right hborre

I will work on it

Thanks again

terrancew_hod ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 6:37 AM

Have you tried the hair on a different genesis character? The Justin and Julie characters have issues with the eyebrow morph getting transferred into hair. I would check to see if there's any morphs dealing with the eyes added in the hair and set to 1 and set it back to zero.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.