Thu, Sep 19, 7:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Free 3D Model: Cosmo Chaise Lounge

LuxXeon ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 12:27 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 4:50 AM

Attached Link: Cosmo Chaise Lounge (OBJ Version)

file_507059.jpg

This model is a 3D interpretation of the beautiful Cosmo Chaise Longue, designed by Andreu Berenguer for Spanish furniture manufacturer, Teys.  Andreu originally created the design for this chair digitally, and it was later put into manufacturing production and distribution world wide.  This model consists of 18,240 polygons and 18,475 vertices, and 100% quad topology. The model is UV Unwrapped, and comes with all the necessary texture maps for color (diffuse), specular (reflection), glossy (blurry reflection), and bump channels at 2048x2048 pixel resolution, and hold up even under the most demanding camera angles and close-up shots.  Custom seamless procedural materials will work fine as well.

You are free to use or modify this model as you see fit, for your own rendering projects or scenes. As with all my freebies, the object can be used for both commercial and non-commercial renders. You may NOT, however, resell or redistribute the model or textures, or any derivative of them; individually, or as part of a package/set.   The original Cosmo chaise name and design are property of designer Andreu Berenguer, and Spanish Manufacturer Teys.

You can download the OBJ Version of this model, complete with all textures, here:
**http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=74303 **

The native .max scene file will become available soon, but can be downloaded now at other free resource locations.

Alternatively, you can also find and download this model from the following resource locations, including additional renders and wire-frame previews:

ShareCG.com
Turbosquid.com

OBJ USERS:  Please refer to the included README.TXT file for detailed instructions on how to import this model into your own application or scenes.  The obj version comes complete with several specially scaled versions of the model, for use in specific applications, like Blender, DazStudio or Poser.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

ThunderStone ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 12:56 PM

Oh, what a gift!!! Thanks!

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

kimbersue ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 1:28 PM

Thank you, I love this.

3D Artist Network  by Imaginative 3D: Where the “i” in “imaginative” stands for the individual” 3D artists showing off their creative designs.

zandar ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 8:01 PM

C'est une grande chaise!  The cushion is made with great skill.  Merci!

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2014 at 8:45 PM
Forum Moderator

Very nice!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

LuxXeon ( ) posted Mon, 08 September 2014 at 11:32 AM

Thank very much, everyone.  Hope you find it useful.  Both object elements are fully unwrapped, without distortion, and should accept seamless procedural materials in just about any package.  You can also just use the bump and specular maps, and replace the diffuse color map with any procedural color, to quickly attain your own color combinations, for virtually limitless versatility.  Thanks again.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 6:59 PM

Flawless job on the fabric texturing, Lux.  This looks better than the real thing, especially the cushions.  Well done, and thank you.  Please check your email.  👍

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

LuxXeon ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2014 at 4:53 PM

Attached Link: Cosmo Chaise Lounge (.MAX version)

Thanks, everyone.  The native 3dsmax version of this object has been approved, and is now available for download in Freestuff here on Renderosity.  The modifier stack has been collapsed for compatibility, but the scene file can be opened or merged into any version of 3dsMax, v2012 or higher.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.