Sat, Aug 3, 8:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: can't uncompressed poser files !

itsmingg ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2014 at 2:55 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 1:34 AM

I'm running PoserPro 2014 ( 64bits) window 7. I tried scripts/utility/uncompressedposerfiles

but it didn't work . the scripts starts and stopped instantly ! 

Anyone has encountered the sampe problem ? Any clues what's wrong ?

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2014 at 4:46 AM

It might be that you need to run poser as Administrator (right click on Poser shortcut and select Run as Administrator).

The uncompress probably tries to access folders that Windows considers protected, running in Admin mode should get round that.

John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

itsmingg ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2014 at 5:11 AM

Thanks John !

I think its works !

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2014 at 5:32 AM

nice one :) You're welcome

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

aRtBee ( ) posted Sun, 21 September 2014 at 1:27 PM

in addition, for those in need: you can open the pzz with a unzip utility. It contains the uncompressed Poser file, yet without any extention. Unpack and add the appropriate file extention, and you're fine.

- - - - - 

Usually I'm wrong. But to be effective and efficient, I don't need to be correct or accurate.

visit www.aRtBeeWeb.nl (works) or Missing Manuals (tutorials & reviews) - both need an update though

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.