Mon, Sep 9, 3:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: New Marketplace Bugs/Issues ONLY

silvia365 ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2014 at 12:28 PM

Hello,

I have the same Problem, I can not see, what I have purchased. The Problem is since the last two days. 

Cimaira ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2014 at 1:07 AM

The check for Purchased seems to be broken--or is it just me.

I thought I opened a topic for it in CS, but have no idea where it actually went. This is serious.

I am also having problems with the "add to cart" button on a product page, not notifying me that I have already purchased something. And my name next to my avatar at the top of the forum pages is greyed out. What's going on?

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2014 at 4:32 PM

Add me to this list!  I cannot see what I have bought in that the 'purchased' tag is not on it on the product page and the cart icon is selectable on the thumbnail, and of more concern, the store will allow me to add items to my cart that I have already purchased.

excaliber ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2014 at 4:43 PM

I'm having the same problem.  Currently I can go thru my purchased items list, click on an item and the pop-up will indicate I have not purchased it.  Just found that clearance item I purchased yesterday, I had already purchased over a year ago.  This means I'll have to check ever item before I make any purchase. Definitely slows down purchase process.  At present I feel it's too much trouble to make a purchase.  Please fix. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.