Tue, Oct 22, 1:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Supermodel Morph Vickie Poses shamelessly!

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 2:39 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=4278

file_215726.jpg

Time to put the Pose back in Poser! There is a new vendor with a Supermodel Vickie Pose set in the store, it works fine for Supermodel Morph Vickie (SMMV) too, as you can plainly see. He kindly sent me a copy, but I would have bought it anyway, it is surely worth the money. **** DANGER, DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!!! **** Viewing the attached link may cause you to rush out and buy SMMV and the pose set! She just looks so fine in these poses! ************************************************** Anyway, I'm going to finally put the mirror shown in Freestuff, been planning on improving it before I put it up, but I might never get around to doing that. It is good enough for my purposes, at least, I hope for yours. I've also got instructions in the read-me about faking reflected views like this in Photoshop, this might be more usefull than the mirror! Incidently, I drug all the Vickie II head morphs into my copy of the SMMV high-heel CR2, I suggest you do the same if you have them both. I used the dreaded MS Word to do it, as I still haven't figured out how to use CR2edit, and CR2 Editor can't handle files this big. I twisted the face dials a bit here, this is what I wound up with today, the face somehow makes SMMV seem both smaller and more vulnerable, very intresting. She is wearing SMV's duds, which fit pretty nicely except for the wristbands - SMMV has bigger hands, oh well! She likes SMV's shoes, though. The figure texture shown is from Jane 2, also in the store, I think, it has about the best eye area detailing I've ever seen.

gladiator ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 3:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.editpadpro.com/

Jim, I use Editpad Pro as an editor. It loads big files on the fly and is very easy to handle. Look for it at the attached link.

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 3:23 PM

Whats the SMMV high-heel cr2??do i have it??Im shure i have all your updates??

TJ ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 5:40 PM

hmmm, I think I need some more info here , Im a little confused. I have Sm morph vickie 1 and I have a 1A 1 has the heel morph , so I add the v2 morphs to that? And what do I keep 1A for. Sorry , Im feeling like a dunce.

rain ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 6:23 PM

I like the new face! :-) I may have to give this a try... as long as it doesn't screw anything up LOL.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sun, 30 September 2001 at 2:06 PM

SMMV 1a is what I call the "high heel" CR2, as the default (0 bend) fits high-heeled shoes. This is also how SMV is set up, incidently. Because the joint parameters are different you can't build this by adding the loose SMMV morphs to a Vickie CR2, unlike the "flat foot" SMMV Mk1, which you can make youself. So if you need the Vickie II head morphs you have to add them to the SMMV Mk 1a CR2. You might want to add some of the Vickie II body morphs too, like the long fingernails, I wouldn't add any of the numerious "thin waist, better butt" morph though, SMMV surely doen't need 'em! ;-) Are we confused yet? Incidently, Gladiator, Word doesn't have any trouble with the big files, it just is a pain to select the haed morphs part, it is something like 800 pages long!

TJ ( ) posted Sun, 30 September 2001 at 7:38 PM

hmm, well okay , Im on the right track now, putting those morphs on her will make for the perfect model. So long as I dont screw anything up Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.