Tue, Oct 22, 12:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Poser Problem! GAH!

Evilsuperwench ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 8:39 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:34 AM

Hey! Ive been using Poser for the last 7 months and I never had this problem before, Im so upset! Whenever I make a new character and save it so I can work on it later (Either in the library or as a Pz file).. When I open it later, all the morphs are gone! All the dials are reset, and Im left with this Oogly figure that I have to remake again. I never had this problem before, I was saving characters left and right. To try to fix this problem, I reinstalled poser to a "junk" file and moved all of my project files and textures ect to the folders. But still, it wont save a character with morphs, or keep the dials the way I want them. Is there like settings I dont know about? And how do I change them? lol. On a related note, how do you make morph targets anyway? When I export a face and save it as a morph...I test it on the same figure to see if it works, and it says that the vertices are wrong or whatever. I got it to work another way by checking off some of the boxes for preferences when youre exporting, but only the head moves when you apply the morph. The eyes stay in the same place. No matter what I try, I cant get the eyes to be included in the morph and not give me an error. SIGH! Viola

Papu ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 9:18 AM

Same thing happened to me with Posette I had morphed into a shape that I liked, and saved - then when I opened it from "figures" it looked like default Posette again :( This has never happened to me with Vicky, don't know why.

Evilsuperwench ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 9:35 AM

Mine looked worse than default posette! lol. It didnt even look like her, it was an EVIL reincarnation of her. EVIL I say! Im so mad! First my computer crashed, so I had to use a restoration CD and start all over from scratch, now I cant even start from scratch. The humanity.... I have Vicky, but adding all the stuff to her is too much, Im lazy. hehe. it just seemed like there were a billion textures and transmaps to apply to her to make her look decent. Im half assed what can I say.. I guess Ill just reinstall it all over again and save only the really super dope stuff I cant live without... The mighty 3D gods are against me I tell you..But how I worship them!

Papu ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 9:56 AM

LOL Vicky's pretty easy once you get the hang of it (her ;) ... The moment I got her I said my goodbyes to Posette and I have never worked with her since! :) You should see the first morph target I made.... ROTFLMAO ....... Well, you can see it actually, here:

Papu ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 9:59 AM

oops, forgot to put the url there..... :) (still trying to find the pic actually ;)

Evilsuperwench ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 12:29 PM

Well I can just search Papu right!? Ill find it..Then I will use it.. and save my character.. then it will not stay loaded when I try to work on it later.. isnt that fun?

Papu ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 1:25 PM

heheheh, yes, that can be fun... ...eh? ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.