Sun, Oct 6, 8:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:43 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Email missing

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2015 at 8:29 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:49 AM

Email MIA again.

I'm not getting anything from here.

Is this you or comcast again?

Thanks,

Laura

TinaK ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2015 at 9:28 AM

Hi Laura,

I received the ebot to let me know that you had posted within this forum.  I do know we had a lot of issues yesterday and some could be delayed.  Watch for them today and let me if it still persist and we can make sure to get it reported.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2015 at 1:46 PM

Hi

OK, because I'm not getting anything. No mail notices, no sale notices, no advertisements or anything at all. Which, happened before when comcast took it upon themselves to quit delivering mail from Rendo for about 4 months. Idiots.... :/

OK, so far, still nothing. I had to come here to check to see if there was any answer.

Thanks, Tina.

Laura

TinaK ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2015 at 7:30 PM

Could you to go to https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=whats+my+ip and send us your IP address. That’s the only way we can check to see if you been singled out or if it’s your ISP.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sun, 26 April 2015 at 10:11 PM

OK, I sent the information to you through site mail. 

And still nothing as of Sunday night. I've got sales coming in but no notifications at all. 

Thanks!

Laura

TinaK ( ) posted Mon, 27 April 2015 at 9:51 AM

gypsyangel,

This has been sent over to the programmers and once they reply I will let you know.  It is happening to some but not all members so they are trying their best to come up with a common denominator for this issue.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sat, 02 May 2015 at 11:37 AM

OK---yeah, as of today, I still don't have any mail from you guys at all.
So I'm missing things like group sales, my sales, my messages.

I'm really busy so it's hard to get over here and check to see if there's anything that needs my attention all the time.

I went through months of this with Comcast---they quit delivering mail from Renderosity for quite some time. It's frustrating, it's annoying and it's costing me money. :/

Thanks, Tina.

TinaK ( ) posted Sun, 03 May 2015 at 4:25 PM

As of today they haven't reported anything back for you.  I do remember the Comcast issue and I surely hope it isn't that.  I will check again on Monday and see what they tell me.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sun, 17 May 2015 at 2:18 PM

Any word yet? I still don't get any mail...

This has gotten annoying.

TinaK ( ) posted Sun, 17 May 2015 at 6:16 PM

No they have not but I will ask again on Monday morning I promise.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sun, 17 May 2015 at 9:29 PM

Thank you. Sorry to be a pest. But it's been almost a month now...

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sat, 23 May 2015 at 11:22 PM

Hello??

::crickets::

Still no mail....

Laura

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 23 May 2015 at 11:30 PM

Tina is no longer with Renderosity but I will follow up with them on Tuesday (we have the Holiday monday and will be closed) and see if I can get  you some help.

We apologize for the delay and the lack of response this week but I have it noted on my calendar for Tuesday to see what is going on with this issue.

Thanks

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sun, 24 May 2015 at 9:09 AM

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

Thanks for taking care of this, Stacey.

Laura

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 24 May 2015 at 11:12 AM

No problem:)  Just poke me if you don't hear back from me with something by tuesday afernoon as I have a feeling after a long holiday weekend, Tuesday may be a little crazy hectic playing catch up lol

Thanks for your patience and understanding

gypsyangel ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 5:37 PM

Ok, here's a poke. Wow...my spill chicken did not want to let me write poke. It kept trying to correct it to all kinds of odd things. 

Anyway...still no mail, still no love.  Let me know what you find out, although it's starting to look like I may never see mail from here again...  

Probably comcast. Which means I need to go abuse one of their phone drones and make them cry, again. 

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2015 at 10:54 AM

Well we are having some email issues that are affecting others aside from comcast. The techs are working on it now (the main one that started working on this had a grandmother pass away last week so he's been out a bit) Ill keep you updated:)

Comcast.....boy don't get me started lol.. They drive me nutso

gypsyangel ( ) posted Wed, 03 June 2015 at 8:29 PM

Well...would you look at that? I've got mail, again.

It only took a little over a month this time. We're making progress!!  :D

Thanks, Stacey. No one else gets things done like you do around here...

CYA!

Laura

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 9:26 AM

Praise the Lord lol. But wait...we can't blame comcast this time? dang, I like to blame them for all hahahaha

Seriously glad you are getting them now. Our techs have been hard at work trying to get all this resolved as there were a few issues going on.. Keep me posted

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.