Sat, Sep 21, 2:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: need Ideas

RJH ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 10:58 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:36 PM

file_216598.JPG

This is what I am starting with. I did this up quick and am looking for suggestion

billglaw ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 11:25 PM

I assume that the eyes are added via software! Now, If you have a cat picture, grab a nose and wiskers maybe a mouth area with teeth, or a beak from a raptor(brid of prey , hawk or owl). You kind of have owl eyes there to start. Try anything not human, to compliment the eye placement. The pumpkin kind of suggests a beak anyway. Bill

RJH ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 11:35 PM

Good Idea thanks The eyes are actually cat eyes

starshuffler ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 5:29 AM

Oooo... this is cute. You should look for this children's book with the title "How are you peeling lately?". I forgot the names of the artist and the author, but they used only produce (veggies and fruits) to portray human emotions. Maybe you could use a deeper shade of yellow for the shading around the eyes so they'd look deep-set. :)

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 1:34 PM

Shrink the cat's pupils if you can to get the more knife edged lok. As for the concept, me like a lot, but don't just add a simple mouth face and ears and whatnot, go all fawking out man, cause I'm gonna for the contest!

RJH ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 2:07 PM

wait til you see the mouth ryan I can not post pics from here so I will post it tonight

RJH ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 6:22 PM

file_216599.JPG

jack2

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.