Thu, Oct 3, 4:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Sydney and Jessi

Dasilva ( ) posted Sat, 01 August 2015 at 5:57 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 4:09 AM

Sydney and Jessi are wonderful, and beautiful Poser women. Some of you know them on Poser Program.

file_85d8ce590ad8981ca2c8286f79f59954.pn

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 01 August 2015 at 6:42 PM

Funny you should mention Sydney. I have been working on this for her.

file_9dcb88e0137649590b755372b040afad.pn 

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 2:56 AM

Very nice Rokket and Dasilva ... I like seeing native Poser figures used so well.  Let's see some more renders of the native figures.  Your turn as I don't have access to to my pc at the moment.

Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Dasilva ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 4:04 AM

More like you said? Here it is.

file_96da2f590cd7246bbde0051047b0d6f7.pn

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 4:39 AM

Good going ... come on guys let's get more users here. James? Simon? Ryan? ... Let's get the whole "cast" up here.

Boni

Boni

Dasilva ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 5:09 AM · edited Sun, 02 August 2015 at 5:09 AM

It's only jus two women for this forum my way. I'm just gonna keep doing only Jessi and Sydney, no men in this one.

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 5:38 AM · edited Sun, 02 August 2015 at 5:38 AM

Good going ... come on guys let's get more users here. James? Simon? Ryan? ... Let's get the whole "cast" up here.

Boni

LOL, I guess you forgot who started this thread from the last time he/she narrowed it down to feet or bugs. Step away from the thread quietly. ;)

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 3:04 PM

file_47d1e990583c9c67424d369f3414728e.jpLOL, I guess you forgot who started this thread from the last time he/she narrowed it down to feet or bugs. Step away from the thread quietly. ;)

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 3:12 PM

I kid you not. Wouldn't advise posting any nude images either.

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 5:24 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

I boycott this thread due to it's obvious prejudice to wicked glossy Posette.

Poser 3 render. Suffer.

file_0a09c8844ba8f0936c20bd791130d6b6.jp

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 6:19 PM
Site Admin

file_47d1e990583c9c67424d369f3414728e.jpLOL, I guess you forgot who started this thread from the last time he/she narrowed it down to feet or bugs. Step away from the thread quietly. ;)

I think he was referring to this thread http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2890757

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 7:23 PM

I recall and how to the OP. Ok gang, it's a thread of Jessica and Sydney!!! Bring it on ...again.

Boni

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 7:25 PM

Kindle autocorrect strikes again! That I'd suppose to be "bow to the OP". Carry on.

Boni

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 7:39 PM

"Bow to the OP"

That wouldn't happen to include a little boot licking action would it?

No, ok. Going away.

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 7:40 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, profanity, violence

Sydney was probably my favorite Poser characters.

Unfortunately the wire frame is a complete mess to use effectively in the newer versions of Poser.

As many of you know I weight mapped Sydney during the Poser Place days.

She bends better than most figures, but there are a lot of built in functions in Poser that break the weight mapping due to Sydney's mesh issues.

I asked someone at Smith Micro if I could do a corrected version of the mesh, but there was little interest in it.

Something about the answer "no" gave me that impression. But I could be wrong about that....

You can tie her into a knot, but she will complain about it in certain poses. No Figure is perfect after all...

But no one really wants a Figure that bends this good anyway, and the forums are full of reasons why that is the case.

Sydney_WM_pro105.jpg

Due to the TOS on vaginas here, I have censored this image so that things that are not there will not get this image deleted.

You know what I mean, the inside of it being exposed, spread, wet, aroused, etc..... Pink might even qualify for deletion.....

But Sydney's vagina is a tad darker that that anyway....

I used the Smith Micro texture that comes with Poser and just happens to have genitals on the texture..

It must be taboo, because it really looks like she has a vagina... And it could be interpreted as a violation of the TOS.....

God knows that if an exposed vagina was posted anywhere the site would implode. The effect could ripple all over the world soon afterwards...

That ripple effect would crash our computers, cause global warming, and a host of other issues that I don't even want to consider....

I flagged Nudity, simply because characters that bend this good don't need clothes to hide bending issues. I flagged Language because some people might be offended by this. And I Violence, for the trolls....

Carry on......

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 7:48 PM

What's wrong with Sydney's mesh? And how did you not catch it before you started work on her, shvrdavid?

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 8:07 PM

I did catch it, wrote tons of scripts to deal with it, etc. The mesh is asymmetrical, has loose vertices floating around here and there, and has duplicate edge loops in more than a few places.

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 8:30 PM · edited Sun, 02 August 2015 at 8:34 PM

Mm. Nowhere near your skill set yet but I've been fixing up Akatora's Decoco figure, which out of the box is a really cute mesh but is plagued by isolated vertices, unwelded verts in the chest and an out of symmetry rig that causes the mesh to lose symmetry when posed with the apply symmetry command. The rig was an easy fix, alternate geometry dials for the other fixes so that the original head morphs aren't broken (no body morphs to speak of). Anyway, OT but an interesting topic. Thanks for the reply. You got a link for your work on that?. A thread?

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 9:25 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

shvrdavid: You've made good points ... but frankly not everyone is as fixated on vaginas as you are ... not judging ... but if a real woman can't pose like that ( and most can't) why ... no I won't ask that cuz I think you would really answer ... There does seem to be issues with some model meshes, but personally I haven't come up against issues and find her more visually appealing than some other models. Just my perspective.

Boni

Boni

Dasilva ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 9:48 PM · edited Sun, 02 August 2015 at 9:53 PM

Check out Sydney in blue high heels and Jessi in red high heels, showing off their strong legs. I wish they had pointy toe high heels, to make their legs even more good.

file_e00da03b685a0dd18fb6a08af0923de0.pn

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 9:58 PM

Looks at stopwatch.

Boni ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 10:03 PM

?????????

Boni

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 10:34 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

shvrdavid: You've made good points ... but frankly not everyone is as fixated on vaginas as you are ... not judging ... but if a real woman can't pose like that ( and most can't) why ... no I won't ask that cuz I think you would really answer ... There does seem to be issues with some model meshes, but personally I haven't come up against issues and find her more visually appealing than some other models. Just my perspective.

Boni

Wow, really? You deleted an image I posted in the forums that showed a vagina and now you say I am fixated? Not Judging? That's epic.....

Just because most women can not bend like that is no reason to make sure a Poser one wont. It is not my fault if a person can not bend like that, but all of my Poser characters can. For the record, my other half can still bend like that, and she is a grandmother........

I am so proud to say I have been here for years, well, not anymore....

I have been here for years, longer than this user name shows....

But you probably didn't know that because you were not.......

It is a great feeling to know you have this all under control and that moderators can take shots at people openly........

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 10:43 PM

"Check out Sydney in blue high heels..."

And so it begins. After reading that other thread (well, as much as I could anyhow) I guess I could say I saw this coming. And I have an image in here I can't delete.... 

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 10:48 PM

Wow, really? You deleted an image I posted in the forums that showed a vagina and now you say I am fixated?

Not Judging? That's epic.....

Just because most women can not bend like that is no reason to make sure a Poser one wont. It is not my fault if a person can not bend like that, but all of my Poser characters can. For the record, my other half can still bend like that, and she is a grandmother........

I am so proud to say I have been here for years, well, not anymore....

I have been here for years, longer than this user name shows....

But you probably didn't know that because you were not.......

It is a great feeling to know you have this all under control and that moderators can take shots at people openly........

I learned a lesson just the other day about tolerance and opening your mouth to put your foot in it before you look to see what is stuck to said foot. Turns out the person I was getting my panties in a bunch over  was someone I knew and respected for a very long time, he had just changed his username. Sometimes we can't judge a book by its cover. And on an internet forum, you have no idea who you are talking to.

Dasilva ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 11:38 PM

Sydney and Jessi in one piece swimsuits and high heels. Wonderful young adult women.

file_bd4c9ab730f5513206b999ec0d90d1fb.pn

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 03 August 2015 at 12:27 AM

Sydney was probably my favorite Poser characters.

Unfortunately the wire frame is a complete mess to use effectively in the newer versions of Poser.

As many of you know I weight mapped Sydney during the Poser Place days.

She bends better than most figures, but there are a lot of built in functions in Poser that break the weight mapping due to Sydney's mesh issues.

I asked someone at Smith Micro if I could do a corrected version of the mesh, but there was little interest in it.

Something about the answer "no" gave me that impression. But I could be wrong about that....

Perhaps you should ask again, since there is a new Sheriff in town.  Syd could have been a great figure if the initial OC had been better, and your improved version is a great figure...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 03 August 2015 at 12:51 AM

I think Sydney has one of the best faces of all the female characters I've seen. You don't have to morph her face at all for her to look attractive. I wish they would let you rework her mesh. I would actually spend money for her.

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 03 August 2015 at 4:24 AM

My apologies since I'm on  a kindle I don't have as much a view ... any way I truly meant only to tease and no attack ... the post was amidst a lot of other projects. I respect your work. My mistake. Shall we move on? As a moderator I was out of line, obviously and that was not my intention.

Sincerely 

Boni

Boni

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 03 August 2015 at 3:55 PM

i'se curious if anyone is using Sydney or Jessi professionally?

would be the awesome to see one of them on like a jug of laundry liquid.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 1:56 AM

I saw Posette in a supermarket self checkout animation in pennsylvania.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 2:29 AM

i'se curious if anyone is using Sydney or Jessi professionally?

would be the awesome to see one of them on like a jug of laundry liquid.

American Airlines is.  They use most of the Poser people in their emergency cards.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 4:49 AM

Just a thought .If you make your own mesh no one can tell you what you can or can not do with your own mesh.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 5:39 AM

Here are some of the G2 Females that I use.

Cpt Olga Kasyanova,

file_006f52e9102a8d3be2fe5614f42ba989.pnCaptain of the Von der Tann

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 5:41 AM

Cdr Merit Bakhoum, Executive Officer and Chief Engineer of the Von der Tann.

file_06409663226af2f3114485aa4e0a23b4.pn

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 5:44 AM

With a tip of the hat to the Georgia Satellites,

LtCdr Dixe Beauxderaunt, Chief Cartographer of the Tiger.

file_1385974ed5904a438616ff7bdb3f7439.pn

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 1:29 PM

Excellent crew members, but, OMG, you really need to switch out all the monitor displays.  They are all wrong.  This is some stuff I was working on for the bridge:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2089165&user_id=343328&np&np

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2094574&user_id=343328&np&np

Pretty near completed the set except for the weapon station and navigation.  I'm a stickler for authenticity.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 6:55 PM

Excellent crew members, but, OMG, you really need to switch out all the monitor displays.  They are all wrong.  This is some stuff I was working on for the bridge:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2089165&user_id=343328&np&np

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2094574&user_id=343328&np&np

Pretty near completed the set except for the weapon station and navigation.  I'm a stickler for authenticity.

All well and good - now where can I download them.  - Although I have already redone the MSD and the rest of the upper monitors - These ships aren't Constitution Class starships, they are Renown Class Starships.

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 10:55 PM

It has always bothered me the way that Star Trek abbreviates Lieutenant Commander. If you are going to use Navy ranking, you should use the Navy abbreviation: LCDR, not that other thing with too many letters.

Sorry for the rant. Carry on. 

ssgbryan ( ) posted Wed, 05 August 2015 at 2:06 AM

Here is another one, apparently the OP forgot about Olivia - I didn't.

LtCdr Talula - haven't decided which ship she is on, or her position for that matter - Here she is a helmsman on the Tiger.

file_3def184ad8f4755ff269862ea77393dd.pn

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 05 August 2015 at 2:32 AM

There is apparently a problem with the Tiger's life support systems; LtCdr Talula appears to be cold....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

ssgbryan ( ) posted Wed, 05 August 2015 at 6:16 AM

There is apparently a problem with the Tiger's life support systems; LtCdr Talula appears to be cold....

True - unfortunately the air temperature issue was sculpted into the morph - I have several Miki 3 & 4 characters that the vendor did that with - I can hide them, but I can't turn them off.  :(

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 08 August 2015 at 5:30 PM

whatever happened to a uv swapping python script for P7 characters, in poser7 python and upper?

i hate rte.  can they make rte a plugin to work directly in poser?

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

ssgbryan ( ) posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 12:28 AM

MistyLaraPrincess, I am sure SM could easily make an rte plug-in work directly in Poser.  The issue becomes, will the time necessary to build it and test it sell enough copies to justify the time put into it.  Personally, I doubt it - It would take more than 1-click to use, and too many Poser users are aggressively uninterested in learning a new feature.  It is what it is.  The Java-RTE program is about as simple as it can get - it only takes 3 clicks to encode or decode something - how much easier do you think it could be made?  If it was a plug-in, you would still have to make just as many clicks.

Anyway, back to G2 females, here is one of the G2 females that some don't actually think is a G2 female - Miki 2.

This is Lt (JG) Izumi Sato - Helmsman of the Von der Tann.  (The Talula figure above is probably going to join LtCdr Beauxderaunt on the Tiger.

file_1ff8a7b5dc7a7d1f0ed65aaa29c04b1e.pnUniform for all of my figures is the V4 Courageous outfit run through Wardrobe Wizard.  At some point, I'll run it through the fitting room

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.