Sun, Oct 6, 8:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: OT: Didn't want to give this heads up and make CAGE sad....

dlfurman ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 9:27 AM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 8:03 AM

Yvonne Craig passed away at age 78.
Batgirl lives forever....

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Cage ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 4:57 PM

Sad, so sad. :(

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 9:30 PM

Thanx to Cage, she lives on...

Batgirl bedroom locrop.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Cage ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 11:36 AM · edited Thu, 20 August 2015 at 11:38 AM

Yvonne's own thoughts about death and mourning were revealed in an interview from earlier this year.

“How did you feel when Elvis died, were you just devastated?” I said, “Well, no, because I think dead is really a thing just like alive except you have less choices to make.” And there was this dead silence. Finally she said, (returning to accent), “OK, well thank you very much.” He said to me, “Nobody understands what you mean when you say that,” and I just said, “Well, that’s her problem.”

That made me laugh, and cheered me up. No one outside her family seemed to know she had been so ill, so her passing was a real shock to many of us. Rather than mourn her passing, she asked that we all celebrate her life in our own ways.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

Cage ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 11:39 AM

The forum seems to be freaky about quotation marks now. All the oddly-placed question marks above should be quotes.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 5:18 PM · edited Thu, 20 August 2015 at 5:26 PM

She was Batgirl, but she was also the Orion Slave Girl in Star Trek that tried to kill Kirk.
ycsg.jpg

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

quietrob ( ) posted Sun, 23 August 2015 at 11:41 PM

She was the Orion slave girl who got all blowed up as well? I should've seen that. Sigh, another crush as passed but I'll love her forever. She gave Batman a much needed kick!!

grichter ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 3:45 PM

Was that kick a Bam, Pow, Boom or ??? Hate to say it I can't remember them all any more. Based on the colors of the costumes B&W TV didn't do the show justice. But those were the days that is for sure.

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.