Sat, Oct 5, 8:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: Roxie Renewal Project

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 28 August 2015 at 7:10 AM

That male morph looks interesting, but wouldn't look good in this dress. Ignore the face mask and light saber. Those were just added on for the heck of it. The color will change for this thing too, once I get it mapped. It will be dynamic.
jedi.png

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 28 August 2015 at 6:22 PM

... because everything looks better with a lightsabre

If the dress went up to a scoop or keyhole collar it would be a perfectly normal tunic type of thing, good for all genders. As it is I'm surprised it didn't slide off her shoulders .. dynamics with low necklines can be tricky :)

Lyrra

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 28 August 2015 at 7:33 PM

I half expected it to slide off too, there are no constrained groups in there. I guess what you can't see is that the hole isn't as large in the neck as it appears. There is a transmap in there to create the lace around the neckline. Maybe that's what kept it from falling off her shoulders, I don't know. Probably a combination of that and the pose kept it in place.
I won't remodel to make it a unisex thing. I made this a long time ago for Sydney. I just scaled it to fit her and ran the simulation.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Sat, 29 August 2015 at 6:40 AM

On the other hand, this mask is starting to grow on me...

jedi1.png

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 01 September 2015 at 8:56 AM

I'm filling out the head morphs now .. needs some more mouth and eye morphs. Slowly getting there. I've done an anime nose and ear morph, simplified and smoothed. they look fairly decent I think. Does anyone who loves anime want to make eye and eyelash textures? that should really help with the overall look.

I have free time right this second as I wait for my book to come out on Amazon . The kindle copy is up already :)

Lyrra

Lyrra ( ) posted Thu, 03 September 2015 at 6:44 AM

Rather than stare at the sales pages for my book I'm working on Roxie. lol

I think I'm done with most of the work on the geometry morphs. Now I'm starting in on the scaling stuff. I have the basics done, I still need to do the heights, ages and supertank.

Attaching some dial spins of differrent character possible with what I have made so far, using various morphs and the scaling dials I've made so far.

RC1_stock.png

Stock Roxie - the default shape, height, etc etc

spin 1
rc_wipSpun1.png

Spin 2

rc_wipSpun2.png

Spin 3

rc_wipSpun3.png

Lyrra Madril

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 07 September 2015 at 5:09 AM

I am playing with a new outfit for her. It's got some issues, but I think it will be really nice when its finished... roxie2.png

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Tue, 08 September 2015 at 7:16 AM
 Lyrra, I have some Roxie (and Rex) stuff;  are you wanting posts/links for any Roxie content?

Poser 12, in feet.ย ย 

OSes:ย  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 08 September 2015 at 6:41 PM

seachnasaigh

I figures once the project is ready to live I'd start a Roxie Content Thread unless someone beat me to it :) I've been a little busy getting my book set up at various shops .. distracting. I have a couple more things to finish making on Roxie, and then I need beta volunteers.

You can list your stuff here too if you want.

Lyrra

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 08 September 2015 at 8:39 PM

for the curious .. I have used the Universal Sizing Apparatus to find out how tall Roxie is, so I can make height dials.

Measurements as far as I could manage it (not 100% exact) 5 foot 3 inches tall, and 30B bra size. According to Amazon' chart she wears a size small jeans, approximately a size 4 (US)

LM

Lyrra ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 2:19 AM

too creepy?

comparisonbaby.png

baby Roxie.png

Lyrra

Dale B ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 5:17 AM

Make the eyes bigger, and no.

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 8:31 AM
Online Now!

Mini-Me?

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 8:52 AM

Lyrra posted at 6:50AM Wed, 09 September 2015 - #4227235

for the curious .. I have used the Universal Sizing Apparatus to find out how tall Roxie is, so I can make height dials.

Measurements as far as I could manage it (not 100% exact) 5 foot 3 inches tall, and 30B bra size. According to Amazon' chart she wears a size small jeans, approximately a size 4 (US)

LM

Yeah, you stand her next to Miki 4 and they look to be about the same height. But Miki has a much, how would I phrase this?... curvy body. I like Roxie's look. There is a lot that can be done with her, and when you are done, there will be a lot more.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 8:52 AM

Dale B posted at 6:52AM Wed, 09 September 2015 - #4227281

Make the eyes bigger, and no.

Agreed.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 8:53 AM

hborre posted at 6:52AM Wed, 09 September 2015 - #4227307

Mini-Me?

LOL!!!!!!!

Lyrra ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 7:30 PM

well I need to go back and add some trans to the eyeballs for a few head morphs .. but I think I'm mainly done building morphs. Ok who wants to get a shiny new Roxie cr2 loaded with morphs to test? message me your email so I can send you a link.

This is the test phase, open to anyone who has Roxie - clothing makers and users, so the morphs can be checked and people can ask for anything that I have missed.

After the test phase will be the Alpha release phase for clothing makers, while I go and add fits for all my morphs to the stock Roxie clothes, my converted Aly2 bodysuit, and requested free third party clothes and continue making hair fits.

And then the last phase is the actual release thread and content listing of roxie stuff.

The last morph I posted was the Baby morph. It has one master dial that controls the Height dial, Baby Head, Baby Body, and a bunch of other scaling morphs. And yes you can dial and undial it and watch Roxie go from a baby to an adult. Its kind of neat.

so. Volunteers anyone?

Lyrra

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 7:48 PM

Site mail sent!!!!

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 10 September 2015 at 7:31 AM

I've gone through all the body morphs and about half of the head morphs, and so far so good. I will mess with the rest of the face morphs and the rest tomorrow. Nice job so far. I can already tell there are a few of them I will be using a lot.

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2015 at 12:13 AM

Heading into the final stages!

or in other words .. I'm making some promo images. This should hopefully only take a day or so and then I'll be starting a new thread.

I'm going to be asking for links to Roxie content then, so now is a good time to get your link lists together if you want to contribute :)

Heres a teaser promo

Roxie Improved - anime body smoothed, eyes large, iris huge, ears anime, nose anime, headscale A3 xin xin hair refitted by me, RI morphs in stock Roxie clothing (skirt has a satin shader added). Aiko4 base skin, converted via TextureTransformer, Animeyes ditto. EZskin2 shaders, uhhhh from a thread on RDNA I believe.

animegirl1.png

Lyrra

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2015 at 12:44 AM

Wow, that doesn't even look like the original!

I can't wait for this one to come out.... I really enjoyed the beta test. I didn't keep her in my runtime, though. I am waiting for your release.

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2015 at 9:17 AM

one more teaser and then off to bed. Tomorrow is packing day finally! yay! packing the thing, promos, readme ... all that fun stuff.

fashionista.png

and

african head.png

thats v4's ariana skin converted to Roxie with EZskin shaders, Cheongsam shoes, the stock bikini , a hat from the mess I call my runtime.. Roxie improved with Sporty FBM, legs length, arms length, a little torso length, and neck length and face morphs.

The closeup is Reciecup's Pandora converted over to Roxie, ezskin shaders, frizz hair, and one of the head morphs I spawned from the FaceRoom and cleaned up, and the Valkyrie bodyshape. Custom morphs on the stock tank top for fit and to drop the strap down.

Lyrra

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2015 at 9:21 AM

you know if someone wants to make some new textures for the stock items that would be great. I had to get creative to put together outfits for promos lol

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2015 at 11:06 PM

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2894334

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2015 at 5:44 AM

Amazing work.

FVerbaas ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2015 at 11:58 AM
Forum Coordinator

OK, just loaded it and installed. Works like a breeze!

Thank you Lyrra!

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 22 September 2015 at 7:09 PM

glad to hear it works ... now show me pictures :)

Lyrra

FVerbaas ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 2:53 PM
Forum Coordinator

Well, meet Roxus

Roxus.jpg

FVerbaas ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 3:10 PM
Forum Coordinator

and Bertha Bertha.jpg

Lyrra ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2015 at 7:27 PM

oh drat .. I clean forgot about Rox's tackle.

You can load and conform Rex's bits to Roxie, but you will need to make a little morph to refit it a bit and smooth the transition. Then transfer over RI's morphs and you should be set

Lyrra

FVerbaas ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 11:33 AM
Forum Coordinator

Have no fear. Roxus was well provided.

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 25 September 2015 at 2:27 AM ยท edited Fri, 25 September 2015 at 2:27 AM
Site Admin

Thanks Lyrra! Roxie looks amazing! Thank you for providing the clothes .cr2s as well and thanks FVerbaas for the great dynamic clothing. :) I'm now working on fitting some other clothing to her but here's a first look. Btw, you mentioned converting V4 textures to Roxie. Would that be with Blacksmith's utility?

RoxieImprovedFNL2.jpg

FVerbaas ( ) posted Sat, 26 September 2015 at 5:56 AM
Forum Coordinator

Well done Kalypso!

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2015 at 1:21 AM

Kalypso, She looks great :)

Yes I used Texture Transformer, which apparently I bought eons ago to convert texture to Dawn. Hadn't realized it did Roxie as well, that was a pleasant surprise. Its cumbersome though, so I've been converting my v4's a letter at a time and no makeups. I'm still on the A's lol

I am kind of curious to see what peoples favorite morphs are of the lot .... I am guessing Sporty will be the most popular. It was influenced by GND V4, Alice and Elite Utopian, since I see a lot of that morph in the gallery.

Lyrra

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2015 at 1:12 AM
Site Admin

Thank you FVerbaas and Lyrra! I had Reality Paint v5 before it became Blacksmith 3D again. When I bought it Texture Transformer came included with it and I had used for Dawn but never noticed Roxie since I didn't have her then. After updating it I was able to use it and also got a V4 to G2 module and even M4 to Dusk so that's cool!

You're going by alphabetical order? Wow, must be very patient. :)

I like using morphs in conjuction with each other in small increments rather than just choosing one. With all that we have for Roxie now you can get lots of varied looks. Here's my first texture transformation - I used Maddelirium's Sugar and Spice and but yeah, doing all the makeups is a task so I'll probably just end up picking my favourite one.

RoxiePW.JPG

Oh and in this image she's wearing leggings from Poserworld but I wanted to just pick and assign a material to her legs with the grouping tool and I ran into a snag. I'm not going to derail the thread but if anyone could take a look here and has the time to try it and let me know if it's just me I'd appreciate it. Material grouping glitch

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.