Sun, Oct 6, 10:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 2:10 pm)

Subject: UI so small I can't read anything

timothystout ( ) posted Tue, 13 October 2015 at 8:18 AM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 7:51 PM

Hi, I know I can fix this by altering my screen resolution, however I'd really prefer not to have to change my resolution every single time I go into and out of DAZ. I guess I don't know what keywords to search for in the manual or google for this, I apologize. But, how can I change the size of the fonts throughout the program, including the exterior UI and all menus/submenus etc.?

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Tue, 13 October 2015 at 9:19 AM

Most browsers re-size with the "Ctrl+" and "Ctrl -" (Bigger and smaller respectively) I use Chrome and it "Remembers" the size I used the last time I was there. (Perhaps it's stored in the cookie).

Fiddling with font sizes and screen resolution settings always seems to hose "Every"other site I visit. ..So the Ctrl + and Ctrl - is a quick and elegant solution for me and I use it all the time... Hope this helps

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Tue, 13 October 2015 at 11:23 AM
Online Now!

Mods, I think the OP is having trouble with Daz Studio, perhaps you could move this thread to somewhere DS knowledgeable people will see it and help him?

hopeandlove ( ) posted Tue, 13 October 2015 at 1:03 PM

This has been moved to the Daz forum.

Thanks!

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 13 October 2015 at 3:03 PM

Unfortunately DS doesn't have a font size option. Using the Main Street Style (Window>Style>Select Style) will give slightly enlarged fonts in panes, but the menu size is fixed.

timothystout ( ) posted Thu, 15 October 2015 at 8:58 AM

Wow, I was wrong, changing screen resolution has no effect whatsoever! I can't believe this. And no I don't have bad eyes, I have 20/20 vision. Everything is so tiny in the UI that I literally can barely read it even if I put my face within five inches of my monitor. There seriously isn't any way to change this???

timothystout ( ) posted Thu, 15 October 2015 at 9:00 AM

That really sucks, I guess I should have tried using the program first, instead of researching which program I wanted to use for such a long time, this program is completely useless I literally can't do anything like this.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.