Wed, Sep 25, 2:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 6:54 am)

Subject: Need a Body

tiresta ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2015 at 5:34 PM ยท edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 2:27 AM

I am in need of a body in the "Lily and Unicorn" pose in LEGEND. A woman bending/kneeling reaching out to touch something. I need a reaching tube. If anyone can help me please post here and I can give you more details via sitemail. (Hopefully you know the movie LEGEND and know the pose I am talking about. It will make things a lot easier.)

LPR001 ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2015 at 7:53 PM

Is that kneeling down in river reaching out to Unicorn or similar?. And what character base are you using or intend to use? You can always split a pose use the top from one and the bottom from another so it shouldn't be too hard to at least get character very close to ideal before a few tweaks

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com

tiresta ( ) posted Fri, 11 December 2015 at 8:40 PM

My problem is that I actually need one made FOR me as I do not use/have DAZ/POSER or anything. I work primarily in ready made tubes so I need someone to make one for my use. I would be willing to pay for it but my husband has been unemployed since October so a free one would be best. I do not need th River or the Unicorn as this on will be reaching out to a Wolf. I just want a reaching body base to work from.

tiresta ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2015 at 6:51 PM

bump Still need help with this. . . anyone? Please??

tparo ( ) posted Mon, 14 December 2015 at 2:47 AM

Are you asking someone to render you a tube of a female kneeling down and reaching out if so it would be easier if you linked to some images showing some examples of what you are looking for.

tparo ( ) posted Mon, 14 December 2015 at 2:54 PM

I could do this for you but I need a few more details, such as how close do the face dress and hair have to be. The dress would be the hardest part? How big would you need it and what sort of lighting would you like?

tiresta ( ) posted Mon, 14 December 2015 at 7:49 PM

I only need her. I would like it close enough to see. Clothing is up to you as the maker. She can be in anything. Long dark hair. Normal lighting . . . as I do not work in these programs and only work with tubes, that is all I can say.

tparo ( ) posted Wed, 16 December 2015 at 1:21 AM

I see over in the poser forum that someone is helping you out, as I'm a bit busy at the moment, a few things have come up, I'll leave it to them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.