Thu, Oct 3, 1:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 6:00 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Dryad Comforming Figure for V4 - Poser

AboranTouristCouncil ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2015 at 10:00 AM ยท edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 1:31 AM

Dryad ver 1.1. Just in time for Christmas! Dryad is a new conforming figure for the Victoria 4 model from Daz3D. Designed to be used in Poser in combination with V4.

1. Load V4 and apply your favorite morphs
  2. Pose V4
  3. Load Dryad figure
  4. conform to V4
  5. Apply leaf texture to V4
  6. Render.

The SSS material requires displacement to be turned on, and you can expect some serious render times. NO MORPHS for Dryad. (Never could get them to look good) Beta testers were able to get Dryad to work in Daz Studio, but I don't support it as I don't have control over the materials. Those that use Reality plugin will really have their work cut out for them if they try to use the SSS materials. Free for non-commercial use. If you want to throw me a few bones, that would awesome, but not required. Please read the instructions on how to use. I will not respond to questions that are covered in the instructions.DryadDownload.jpg

...Insert some witty or thought provoking comment here...

3doutlaw ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2015 at 10:02 AM

That's cool looking, well done! ๐Ÿ˜€

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Tue, 22 December 2015 at 10:21 AM
Forum Moderator

Very impressive and really unique

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderatorย 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

martial ( ) posted Wed, 23 December 2015 at 2:53 PM

Thanks for sharing this

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Thu, 24 December 2015 at 10:02 PM

Cool, glad to see it finally finished. It was a long road (2 years?) from ivy generator to finished conformer. Interesting that you ended up sticking with Poser/V4 rather than a genesis/ds paid product.

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Thu, 24 December 2015 at 10:03 PM
Forum Moderator

Where's the download link? In the Freestuff area? This is really cool! I think I may have downloaded this about a month ago, but not sure.....thanks for your contribution!

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 25 December 2015 at 12:21 AM
Forum Moderator

Thanks and yes it is in the freestuff downloads here.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

AboranTouristCouncil ( ) posted Sat, 26 December 2015 at 10:52 AM

EldritchCellar posted at 11:47AM Sat, 26 December 2015 - #4245575

Cool, glad to see it finally finished. It was a long road (2 years?) from ivy generator to finished conformer. Interesting that you ended up sticking with Poser/V4 rather than a genesis/ds paid product.

Didn't have much choice. Couldn't devote the time to redo all that work to make it compatible with the most recent versions of Genesis figures. Had to get it out before it was completely obsolete rather than mostly obsolete. May try again in the future, but current circumstances dictate otherwise. For a more in depth explanation, see my journal at deviantart (manfromabora.deviantart.com)

3Dave ( ) posted Fri, 08 January 2016 at 1:40 PM

Fantastic piece of work, thank you, especially as one who is sticking with obsolete V4

AboranTouristCouncil ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 9:21 AM

Now on the Freestuff of the month spotlight! January 2016 Freestuff Item Spotlight - V4 Dryad conforming figure

JenniferRehnay ( ) posted Wed, 27 January 2016 at 11:30 AM ยท edited Wed, 27 January 2016 at 11:33 AM

Hey AboranTouristCouncil! Thank you so much for that beautiful figure. I found an email you listed in your ReadMe file and sent you a note asking if I could donate to your paypal or something -- maybe it got sent to spam, I dunno. Either way, I'd like to donate. I really love the figure and made a contest piece out of her!

Edit: Haven't had enough coffee and forgot a word in the middle of a sentence lol.

AboranTouristCouncil ( ) posted Wed, 27 January 2016 at 2:49 PM

I believe it's manfromabora@gmail.com at paypal And thank you so much!

hopeandlove ( ) posted Wed, 17 February 2016 at 2:23 PM

How cool! Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.