Wed, Sep 18, 11:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Lyne's Creations Freebies Thread! New offerings often!

Niki12 ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2013 at 9:23 AM

Thank you very much!

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2013 at 12:08 PM

Very welcome all! and FYI.... after coughing up still more "old stuff" from my lungs last night, today I can breat PERFECTLY clearly... my lungs are finally responding in a more normal (less irritated I think) manner to my nebulizer (albuterol mist machine) so things are looking up... I have set backs, but I "feel" the illness is gone and it's a matter of PATIENTS to clear out the rest... my one lung was packed full I guess when I had the pneumonia! Sheesh!

My new goal is to get my lungs so "healed" that I can go back to using my cortisone inhaler that keeps the swelling down, year round...

Been a LONG HAUL to get "here"! Now just to stay well!!

Glad you are happy with the skunk~!

Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

DanaTA ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2013 at 1:40 PM

Wow, congratulations!  I hope the recovery continues, quickly!

Dana

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2013 at 3:41 PM

So glad you're at that point!!  I've got asthma, too, so have been there (though have been fortunate not to ever have pneumonia).  Those nebulizers are wonderful, even though I hate when I HAVE to use one !

Hope you continue to improve and stay well!!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

foxylady1 ( ) posted Fri, 12 April 2013 at 3:52 PM

Love the skunk.  And I am really glad you are feeling better!!!

Kerya ( ) posted Sat, 13 April 2013 at 1:25 AM

It is so good to hear you are feeling better!

Pajama ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 5:28 AM

Thank you Lyne and it's good news that you are now feeling much better :)

Aquariante7 ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2013 at 1:23 AM

Thank you so much and I am glad too, that you feeling better. :) hugs

kenmo ( ) posted Tue, 30 April 2013 at 1:11 PM

Thanks for the skunk. It is awesome... Hoping your health returns soon...

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2013 at 12:58 PM

I had a very bad, long setback with my asthma...and just got more sticky stuff gagged out last night...this is unbelievable, but I am trying to keep going... at least today I can BREATH EASY!

I have a question for you, my friends.... could you go to my post in the Community forum:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2866547&page=1

and tell me if any of you have gotten this "white background" problem? Open TWO instances of Rendo and check it for me?  And IF you do, add to my post? I am afraid one person having (or taking time to yell about) this issue is not enough...and also suggest another browser? I have NEVER had two browsers on my machine...I stay with what I know. Does having two confuse the machine?  Any help would be so so appreciated!!

Thank you! - Lyne

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2013 at 1:25 PM

Hang in there with the asthma - glad it's a bit better.

I have other issues with the site but not this one.  I don't think that my posting there will help.  I use Firefox but tried in IE 9 and did not have this happen.  What IE version are you using?

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

DanaTA ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2013 at 1:27 PM

Lyne, I replied there, but I'll say this here, too...don't open a new window, open a new tab in the existing window.  Opening a whole new instance of the browser uses a lot more resources than opening a new tab.  If you stick with IE8, you might have to set tabbed browsing on.  It's in the Tools/Internet Options dialogs.  You can have several "home" pages as separate tabs in your setup, too.  When you start up the browser, it opens all those pages automatically.  If you don't have much memory, don't put more than two or three as home pages.

Dana

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2013 at 9:44 PM

I did try "tab" thing and it did seem to help, along with setting my accessibilitis (spell) to NOT have "high contrast"... I had some success with this...my 'upload image' page stayed as it should... too bad the folks that are in charge of the forums (and/or the pregrammers!?) could not have come back with these suggestions in my post when I first posted? 

At any rate, thanks! :)

DanaTA ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2013 at 9:52 PM

Oh, I'm so glad it helped!  You're very welcome!

Dana

Quote - I did try "tab" thing and it did seem to help, along with setting my accessibilitis (spell) to NOT have "high contrast"... I had some success with this...my 'upload image' page stayed as it should... too bad the folks that are in charge of the forums (and/or the pregrammers!?) could not have come back with these suggestions in my post when I first posted? 

At any rate, thanks! :)

foxylady1 ( ) posted Fri, 21 June 2013 at 11:58 AM

Thank you for the Okapi.  Very cool.

I put this comment in this thread hoping it will rise to the top again and get re-stickied (is that a real word?).

savanna ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2013 at 4:40 AM

Hi Lyne :)

Thank you for the lovely Animals and the great work :)

shante ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2014 at 3:31 AM

file_506263.jpg

Hi Lyne

Hope you are well and having fun.

I tried working today with some new figures I picked up and/or tried for the first time. THe Hivewire horse ans the Kirin are beautiful.

Also tried some of your beautiful MilCat wild cats morphs and textures and also beautiful.

I tried working with your DAZ Bear remap/retexture and had some weird problesm with it. I thought I had instaled it wrong so I reinstalled with the same results.

Can you give me any idea what I might have been doing wrong wit this set?

Oh, I an working in Poser Pro 2014.

Kerya ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2014 at 6:09 AM

Shante: it is remapped - there is folder "LynesReadmeUserAgree", inside is a how to decode the remapped UVs "ReMapHowTo.txt"

Lyne ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2015 at 12:22 PM

Thanks, Kerya, you're SUCH a help to me! hugs!! 

This thread got lost again, and UVDan just put my thread in the header so it's always there for any new folks to find all my goodies, even when I can't post often for reasons of:

my darn joints... and/or no new freebies...

I do have one new little freebie:  a Native American head dialed morph POSE, available on my website page, showing an image of same:

http://www.lynescreations.com/survivor.htm

Cheers, everyone! :)

Lyne

Lyne's Creations 

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2015 at 12:13 AM

Thank you very much! And thanks for listing the things you used in that picture!

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2015 at 11:50 AM

file_65ded5353c5ee48d0b7d48c591b8f430.jp I was told that the "file version" I saved out of my Poser 2014 would NOT work in any Poser but 2014....that I needed a copy made with the file version changed to "9" from the "10.4" - so I did that and posted it as a separate link on the same page:

http://www.lynescreations.com/survivor.htm

I sure hope I did that right!

OH, finally figured out HOW to upload a small image to this post! Wish there was more of a clear way of how to upload...not all of us are young computer geeks for this sort of thing!  ;)

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 1:09 PM

NEW! MY PHOTOSHOP CAST SHADOW ACTION! See this page on my website: http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree33.htm

and if you can get some use with it, enjoy!

Lyne Lyne's Creations

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 1:10 PM

sorry new format is confusing...can't figure out how to make my link a live one. :(

Pajama ( ) posted Mon, 07 September 2015 at 2:36 AM

Lyne posted at 8:34AM Mon, 07 September 2015 - #4226797

NEW! MY PHOTOSHOP CAST SHADOW ACTION! See this page on my website: http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree33.htm

and if you can get some use with it, enjoy!

Thank you so much Lyne :) I'm looking forward to trying this out later.

shante ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 12:19 PM

hellodear! hope you have been well. I ave been looking for more breed morphs for the daz mildog and remembered you did some morphs for dogs so went to your site but only found them for the old p4 dog. i loved the airedale. really cool and got it again just in case. but i wanted to ask (in the off chnce you might know) why there weren't more breed morphs created by the daz artists or third party vendors there and in the community for "cute little fuzzy" breeds or big shaggy breeds. would love the airedale for the mildog set and an irish wolf hound would be awesome (and surprised one was never offered among the set) and most of all, a breed that looks like todo in wizard of oz and sheep dogs. that hard to make i assume? anyway just wanted to get your feedback on my question and frustration none of these options have been made available. be well.

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 28 October 2015 at 9:23 PM

shante posted at 7:19PM Wed, 28 October 2015 - #4228291

hellodear! hope you have been well. I ave been looking for more breed morphs for the daz mildog and remembered you did some morphs for dogs so went to your site but only found them for the old p4 dog. i loved the airedale. really cool and got it again just in case. but i wanted to ask (in the off chnce you might know) why there weren't more breed morphs created by the daz artists or third party vendors there and in the community for "cute little fuzzy" breeds or big shaggy breeds. would love the airedale for the mildog set and an irish wolf hound would be awesome (and surprised one was never offered among the set) and most of all, a breed that looks like todo in wizard of oz and sheep dogs. that hard to make i assume? anyway just wanted to get your feedback on my question and frustration none of these options have been made available. be well.

I think I replied by PM a while back... yes, I ONLY ever morphed the old Poser dog, with Bloodsong's help... the DAZ Mil Dog was simply NOT morph-able, at least by me...all it's head PARTS (like tongue, ears etc.as I recall) were ONE BODY PART... it would have taken a lot of re-working of the dog's head mesh, re-mapping, etc... I did set out to try but when I got into it, I 'ran screaming' from the project.

Hopefully one day, HiveWire3d will do a good morph-able DOG and start issuing dog breeds...there is sure a need and they do the most top notch modeling I have ever seen in the 3d community (in my humble opinion). My health precludes me from working on such a model.... myself.

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 28 October 2015 at 9:25 PM

NEW FREEBIE... I realized just a bit ago, I had never set up my OLD Budgie (Parakeet as we call them in the USA) models and the bird gym prop/toys...

See this new page for the picture and download link!

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree34.htm

I hope you enjoy!

Lyne's Creations

shante ( ) posted Wed, 28 October 2015 at 9:39 PM

Lyne posted at 9:37PM Wed, 28 October 2015 - #4235742

shante posted at 7:19PM Wed, 28 October 2015 - #4228291

I think I replied by PM a while back... yes, I ONLY ever morphed the old Poser dog, with Bloodsong's help... the DAZ Mil Dog was simply NOT morph-able, at least by me...all it's head PARTS (like tongue, ears etc.as I recall) were ONE BODY PART... it would have taken a lot of re-working of the dog's head mesh, re-mapping, etc... I did set out to try but when I got into it, I 'ran screaming' from the project.

Hopefully one day, HiveWire3d will do a good morph-able DOG and start issuing dog breeds...there is sure a need and they do the most top notch modeling I have ever seen in the 3d community (in my humble opinion). My health precludes me from working on such a model.... myself.

Sorry for bothering you about it again. My memory is a wasteland. I really didn't remember asking it of you before. But thanks for your reply.......if again! :)

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2015 at 12:56 PM

I'm not quite sure if I DID post the link to my KITTY MAP FOR NOODLE... since I did not put a link to THIS PAGE under my image of it...

I call it "Nickie Noodle" and it is here:

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree32.htm

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2015 at 10:57 AM

Lyne

After I get the Improved Mildog together enough to distribute I can send you a copy to work with. So far I have added rigging for the ears, moved and rigged the jaw and tongue and added loads of JCM to fix the bend issues. I havent finished the new UVS yet but I'm using uvlayout to make therm nice and tidy.

Lyrra

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 31 December 2015 at 7:04 PM

Any interest in this sort of Freebie? Pictured is an example of just some of the produce that seem to make the transition in quality pretty well. (rendered in Poser Pro 2014) Not all the maps are "enhanced" here... I experimented with the orange half and whole, adding some contrast, sharpness to the map. In some cases I plugged into bump. I am also able to use unimesh at 2, which makes the model even nicer looking! :)

Your input would help me decide... as it will take some work to "enhance" maps, re save from the original tif to highest quality jpg, scale them to Poser humans, AND create a proper runtime. (and I will not stress, just do this project as I feel up to it!)

Produce.jpg

musicat ( ) posted Fri, 01 January 2016 at 1:05 AM

yes please

3Dave ( ) posted Fri, 01 January 2016 at 7:02 AM

Happy New Year, thank you for all your fantastic free items and yes please to the fruit

longprong ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2016 at 1:27 PM

Yes please...I use fruit and veg [and Nickie the cat textures :) ] often in my images so anything from your creative studio would be most welcome.

BE ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2016 at 5:27 PM

Yes please! They look wonderful! Thank you!

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2016 at 7:23 PM

Good to know! I'm going to sort through all of Snowfire's produce (fruit and vegetables) and also take a look at her "eating out" and "home cooking" sets... and over time, make up 2 or 3 sets to offer. :)

BE ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2016 at 4:44 PM

Oh good! Thank you!

Ninja-G33k ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2016 at 11:59 AM

Let me throw in a yes vote as well! :-)

Pol ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2016 at 4:03 PM

Happy New Year Lyne and hope your health will improve this year. Thank you for all your goodies.

koutya ( ) posted Sun, 10 January 2016 at 12:00 PM

Let me throw in a yes vote as well,too.

SilverDolphin ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 10:38 AM

Thank you downloaded most of your great work. I hope you feel better. Sorry about your health problems.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Mon, 25 January 2016 at 6:48 PM

Thank you, ma'am. That would indeed be appreciated.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.