Sun, Oct 6, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: otee, percolating fresh pot o'cawffee. complete a project

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 11 December 2015 at 8:38 AM

gonna try out the D3d binary editor. see if i can convert pmd to injection file

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

3DFineries ( ) posted Sat, 12 December 2015 at 6:23 AM

Kimono fabric is as slippery as a wet eel.... I hate sewing brocade fabrics but oh my are they usually beautiful & sumptuous fabrics.

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

3DFineries ( ) posted Fri, 18 December 2015 at 5:35 AM

Hectic week is almost over..... The big Black Belt Spectacular is tonight. The Kimono I made is making it's big debut on stage in a traditional Japanese fan dance ending in a Martial arts demo. My son gets his Brown Belt. Last night, we adopted the most adorable mini PitBull from a parent at the DoJo who rescued her. I sure hope she fits into our pack. I think my little dog is going to mother her & our standard size pitbull is going to want to be her boyfriend. We're picking her up today too. Her name is Scuba. Adding Scuba makes 3 dogs in our pack, we're going to be maxed out. Sure is better than that beautiful little girl being taken to the pound because down here, they kill them immediately. :( I love my rescue dogs.

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2015 at 11:08 AM

Scuba! sounds like a sweetie 🌸

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2015 at 11:20 AM

christmas is coming the lasagna getting fat

3DFineries ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2015 at 1:55 PM

MistyLaraPrincess posted at 1:48PM Sun, 20 December 2015 - #4245077

Scuba! sounds like a sweetie 🌸

She's adjusting well but my little princess isn't all that thrilled that she has a new sister and her brother from another mother is tolerating her too. Scuba just might fit in.my son did us proud and even got the Most Dedicated Student of the Year Award.
Kimono looked great and now I'm taking orders. FB_IMG_1450632636015.jpg

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 03 January 2016 at 12:26 PM

almost enough saved for an i7. 😅

then a curved monitor

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 21 January 2016 at 8:29 AM

need motivation sigh

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 22 January 2016 at 7:53 AM

bracing for some snooooowwww ⛄❄🌨🏂🏔🎿

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Fri, 22 January 2016 at 9:39 AM

Bracing to call the vet this morning. Poor old Frisky,(Kitty) has been losing weight for months, nothing I can do seems to reverse it and the vet can't find what's wrong. He's getting so weak it's about all he can do to go for a drink of water. Damn!

Doric

The "I" in Doric is Silent.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 22 January 2016 at 2:42 PM

PrecisionXXX posted at 3:41PM Fri, 22 January 2016 - #4250627

Bracing to call the vet this morning. Poor old Frisky,(Kitty) has been losing weight for months, nothing I can do seems to reverse it and the vet can't find what's wrong. He's getting so weak it's about all he can do to go for a drink of water. Damn!

Doric

he doesn't have diabetes or the leukemia?

poor thing.

{{hugs}}

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Fri, 22 January 2016 at 3:38 PM

Nope. She checked for that right away, couple of months ago. She doesn't feel any lumps either. He's over there now, doing more tests, I don't want to put him down, Dammit! He's about fifteen, and that's not really old for cats. I'll know more in another hour, but I'm not hopeful.

Doric

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sat, 23 January 2016 at 9:31 AM

RIP Frisky. Age unknown, but could be as much as twenty. Kidneys failed.

Doric

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 23 January 2016 at 1:52 PM

PrecisionXXX posted at 2:51PM Sat, 23 January 2016 - #4250794

RIP Frisky. Age unknown, but could be as much as twenty. Kidneys failed.

Doric

awww {{hugs}}&Sympathies

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 23 January 2016 at 1:56 PM

been snowing. all day. still snowing.zoinks 005.jpg

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 24 January 2016 at 9:28 AM

Watched the weather this morning, you really got clobbered.

Doric

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 19 March 2016 at 1:01 PM

Aiko3 needs her own dedicated forum lol

share it with Hiro3 😇

3DFineries ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2016 at 8:17 AM

Girlfriend making up for last 2 years won't stop bugging me! OMG! I have too much work to do to be coming over every single day! I have a job, a deadline, & enough sewing to choke two horses & a cow BUT heavens forbid if I don't come over. Sheesh!

On the plus side, I get to see my 'adopted niece' when I do go & she's too cute to resist. Off to the pool for the morning. Maybe I can get stuff done AFTER I get home & BEFORE I have to go to MMA class.

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2016 at 12:18 PM

when do you have time for video games?

3DFineries ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2016 at 2:28 PM

Video games? What are those? 😆 Oh yeah, I just got home & I have to go again! It's a hectic but enjoyable "Fry"day the 13th for me! Now, where did I put that aloe?

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2016 at 1:26 PM

witcher 2 taken over my life.

but is making me wanna model new stuff, need witcher gear

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.