Fri, Sep 20, 4:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: make older kids and teens by mixing K4 with M4 or V4 and clothes fit too!

colorcurvature ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2013 at 8:21 AM · edited Sat, 06 July 2013 at 8:24 AM

file_495888.jpg

There is maybe another idea how to make it work with Poser classic.

Please note: This is not made with M4k4 Mixer. Its a different program prototype.

One can mix Rex and Ben2. These two come with Poser 10 classic yes? Rex comes totally weightmapped? That would make it a flexible basis.

WandW ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2013 at 12:11 PM

That's very cool, Hannes!  😄

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2013 at 7:38 PM

wow keep us posted!  that looks awsome!

I've been usingmy v4K4 mix and M4K4 quite a bit lately.  they have been super useful, so ii can't wait to see what u come up with next 

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

ssgbryan ( ) posted Sat, 06 July 2013 at 10:05 PM

Quote - There is maybe another idea how to make it work with Poser classic.

Please note: This is not made with M4k4 Mixer. Its a different program prototype.

One can mix Rex and Ben2. These two come with Poser 10 classic yes? Rex comes totally weightmapped? That would make it a flexible basis.

Ooohhhh.......

Me likey

I can see all kinds of things I could do with this.

TAKE MY MONEY!

tiggersprings ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2014 at 9:23 AM

Does Col's M4K4 Mixer work properly in Poser Pro 2014?

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2014 at 9:41 AM

Yes.  It's well worth getting.

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2014 at 9:46 AM

It's on sale right now; 50% off...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

tiggersprings ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2014 at 10:05 AM

Yeah, the sale is why I was looking at it.  :)  The script for fitting clothing comes with the store product? Or is it available seperately?

Thanks.

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 18 June 2014 at 10:21 AM

It's included with the product, although PP2014 now includes that feature...

tiggersprings ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2014 at 3:09 PM

Quote - It's included with the product, although PP2014 now includes that feature...

Thanks. Picked it up, but haven't had time to play. :)

false1 ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 2:44 PM

Quote - It's included with the product, although PP2014 now includes that feature...

I'm not sure what you mean by that statement. Are you referring to the Fitting Room?

My DeviantArt Gallery

My Website

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 3:43 PM

Quote - > Quote - It's included with the product, although PP2014 now includes that feature...

I'm not sure what you mean by that statement. Are you referring to the Fitting Room?

Figure Menu> Copy Morphs From...

http://poser.smithmicro.com/tutorials/basics/CopyMorphs.html

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 16 January 2016 at 11:05 PM

Hi, I now have poser 11, and I haven't tried to change my K4Mix figure for awhile. I just dialed more K4 in. what is the best way to make the clothes fit in poser 11. Love esther

WandW ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 7:05 AM

estherau posted at 8:02AM Sun, 17 January 2016 - #4249650

Hi, I now have poser 11, and I haven't tried to change my K4Mix figure for awhile. I just dialed more K4 in. what is the best way to make the clothes fit in poser 11. Love esther

Make sure Follow Origins is ticked in the Properties Tab of the Body Actor of the cloth. You may or may not need to tick Include Morphs, too...

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 7:29 AM

I have done it for some clothes by copying the K4Mix morph into the clothing and then copying joint zones, and I can't remember if I had follow origins checked. I think so. Love esther

basicwiz ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 10:37 AM · edited Sun, 17 January 2016 at 10:40 AM

For Poser 11: Load the figure. Set the K4 morph. Conform the clothing. Run the "fit" script. Uncheck "Follow Origins". All is well.

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 5:41 PM

by the fit script, do you mean this one? It doesn't seem to work anymore in poser 11.Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 9.40.36 AM.png

WandW ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 7:21 PM

Yes, that's the script. I just ran it in PP11 on the M4 bodysuit and it seems to work fine; make sure to conform the cloth and select the K4M4 figure when running it.. The date on the script I have is 3/27/2013 ...

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 17 January 2016 at 11:47 PM

oh I think I may have had the clothing selected. ok thanks.

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2016 at 1:40 AM

nope - that doesn't work for my particular figure. maybe it is something I did to the figure.

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2016 at 1:44 AM

oh I think I didn't uncheck follow originins. Now it is working well!!

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 18 January 2016 at 1:52 AM

thanks!

Cyberdene ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2016 at 4:28 AM

The best method for getting teens is to just shorter V4's legs in the parameters, give her a petite physique using the Young and parameters in the body section and that's pretty much it. Don't really need this to get a teen figure when it can be done the old fashion way like how I do it.

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 14 February 2016 at 4:51 AM

actually I disagree. V4 has a curvature of her spine that makes her look older. Her chest part is slightly humped and her lower back bends the other way, like an adult.

shante ( ) posted Tue, 16 February 2016 at 11:55 AM

ssgbryan posted at 11:51AM Tue, 16 February 2016 - #4066480

It will also work with the Gen2 figures.

I tried it out with V2 & the Millenium preschooler.

Now, if some kind vendor would make us updated textures for them.......

I still use V2 and K2 and I use the same textures for them so not sure what you mean here. Of course it has been two years since i did actually USED them together and with my dead gray matter i can't swear with certainty of this fact but I do recall it being so. But if wrong I agree that should have been done long ago.

shante ( ) posted Tue, 16 February 2016 at 11:56 AM

Has anyone tried this with Meipei's /Zameva's Perfect Morphs added to V4 or with the V4++ morphs included before the conversion?

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2016 at 6:00 PM

Just to see if anyone has had any better luck than I have in clothing K4V4, anyone find clothing that works?

Doric

The "I" in Doric is Silent.

basicwiz ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2016 at 11:00 AM · edited Mon, 22 February 2016 at 11:01 AM

Just about all of what I have works when you run it through the converter, and uncheck all of the conforming options in the clothing figure body screen. The check marks have not been needed since Poser 10.

Wonderland ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2016 at 7:18 PM

Seems like the product and vendor are no longer at Rendo. I would have liked to try it. Anyone know where he went?

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger

colorcurvature ( ) posted Fri, 26 February 2016 at 11:54 AM

Hi, I am not a vendor any more. Sales were close to zero and in Germany it has an extra overhead when you have a commercial activity. So I decided its far more convenient to stop it. Make things more easy.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 26 February 2016 at 6:04 PM

That makes me feel sad, considering all the time it must have taken you to develop this utility, and I also feel sad for all the other people here who would like to use it. Love esther

basicwiz ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2016 at 5:48 PM

colorcurvature posted at 5:47PM Sun, 06 March 2016 - #4257627

Hi, I am not a vendor any more. Sales were close to zero and in Germany it has an extra overhead when you have a commercial activity. So I decided its far more convenient to stop it. Make things more easy.

Would you allow me to upload it to my "orphans" site? It's a truly valuable script.

false1 ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2016 at 1:38 PM

basicwiz posted at 2:36PM Mon, 07 March 2016 - #4259592

colorcurvature posted at 5:47PM Sun, 06 March 2016 - #4257627

Would you allow me to upload it to my "orphans" site? It's a truly valuable script.

I'm one of the few (appearantly) who bought it. Yeah, I hope CC makes it available. It is a brilliant script.

My DeviantArt Gallery

My Website

willshetterly ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2016 at 12:41 PM

colorcurvature posted at 12:39PM Wed, 06 July 2016 - #4257627

That makes me sad, too. Seconding false1's request; it would be wonderful if it was available somewhere, perhaps for free with a note that donations would be welcome.

novelist999 ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2019 at 9:38 PM

Does anyone know if this script is still available anywhere?

colorcurvature ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2019 at 1:34 AM

send me a mail to mail@colorcurvature.com i think I have a copy in the mailbox I can send to you

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.