Mon, Sep 16, 11:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 14 4:17 pm)

Subject: Anyone successfully using Vue 2015 on Mac?

slam ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2016 at 7:31 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

I've been attempting to use Vue Studio 2015.2 on a top-end MacBook Pro running OS X 10.11.4, and the results have been horrible. Almost anything that I try to do will quickly hang or crash Vue. It rarely works for more than 5 minutes.

In my experience, Vue has always been somewhat temperamental on Mac, and it can take a few releases before E-on comes out with a version that's stable enough to use. Vue 2015 seems an order of magnitude worse, however.

Has anyone else been able to use it successfully, or should I just write this one off and hope the next version is better?

slam ( ) posted Fri, 29 April 2016 at 10:20 AM

Following up to my own post, e-on have confirmed that Vue 2015 is deeply incompatible with OS X El Capitan. They are working on fixes, but aren't yet announcing a date when an El Capitan-compatible version will be ready.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 07 May 2016 at 2:40 PM

It is very slow to move things around in the UA in any scene where there are imported poser objects, or even some objects bought from cornucopia. I too am using el capitan and I have cylinder mac pro, so very disappointed. I am waiting for eGPU to get cheaper and maybe that will help.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

fsaligny ( ) posted Fri, 21 February 2020 at 12:51 PM

For me : vue 2015 still worked with OS Mojave 10.13.4 but since OS 10.13.6 don't run anyway.

wabe ( ) posted Sat, 22 February 2020 at 1:34 AM

You should contact e-on support, there is a workaround for these issues.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Atalantia ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2020 at 7:47 AM · edited Tue, 25 February 2020 at 7:49 AM

I don't understand the versioning of E-on. I had Vue 10.00-4 Now I have 1.00.59.51 I have no idea which year or what update I have to download or what additional extras are working for it. Anyone an idea how to decrypt e-ons versioning?

PS: I have Vue10.00 still running under macOS 10.13.6

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.