Sun, Oct 6, 5:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Would you like to do a how-to tutorial?

hopeandlove ( ) posted Tue, 21 June 2016 at 10:18 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 1:55 AM

Hi all-

Are YOU interested in doing a how-to tutorial for Renderosity Magazine? Would you like to showcase your expertise and help others learn certain software programs? If so, please let me know and we discuss this further!

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Deenamic ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2016 at 12:50 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2016 at 12:59 PM
Forum Moderator

Hope, I'm here to the rescue! lol I'm in the midst of finding out if I can do a tutorial for the magazine using BeFunky's online software. I would really like to introduce the software to our members. I think some of our photography members would love the software. :)

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

hopeandlove ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2016 at 3:36 PM

Hi @Deenamic - I think that would be GREAT! Let's chat. Please send me an email. 😄

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Deenamic ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2016 at 3:48 PM
Forum Moderator

Cool! I will send you an email. 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.