Tue, Oct 22, 10:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Cancel my Order

snakegrab ( ) posted Fri, 01 July 2016 at 9:19 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

Hi, Can you cancel my order? Order Summary - #112885720. I selected invoice and meant to pick Paypal. I would like to redo with correct payment option. Thanks.

snakegrab ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2016 at 5:32 PM

Any update on this? I have already ordered and paid for item via PayPal but I would like to have this one canceled to make the payment emails stop. Thanks.

snakegrab ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2016 at 7:21 AM

Sigh, can someone please stop the daily "Unpaid Order" email? I'm sooo sorry that I clicked the wrong payment option. I was distracted, the sun was glaring of my screen and there were wolfs howling outside my window when I clicked the errant checkbox. I have indeed already paid for the item via another order. Now everyday, the email arrives promptly at 7:00 am fueling my latent anxiety that there is yet something else I have overlooked. My virtual wheelbarrow is already filled to the brim with excess characters from unwanted emails. Thank You for your attention to this.

JeniferC ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2016 at 10:33 PM

My apologies for this not already being taken care of for you. I have removed the unpaid order so the annoying emails will stop now. If you ever have issues in the future with a forum post being missed, please feel free to email store@renderosity.com and that usually will ensure a faster response.

snakegrab ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2016 at 6:39 AM

Thanks Jenifer.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.