Wed, Sep 4, 10:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 8:09 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Joanna - StudioArtVartanian....Please Read

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 4:04 PM

Completely shocked. No! Just ... NO! How terrible. My heartfelt condolences to her mom and other family.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

alexaana ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 4:32 PM

So very sad news :( My condolences to her mother and family. She'll be forever missed :(

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 4:38 PM
Site Admin

My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

daywalker03 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 4:57 PM

So very sad; enough so that I'm posting here to let her family know that I wish them the best in this hardest of times.

Vanda_Mata ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 5:27 PM

So sad news :( my sincere condolences to her family!

Sabby ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 5:41 PM

Such heart breaking news. :( Jo was amazing to work with and talk to. ;( My prayers go out to her family.

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

rbowen ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 5:45 PM

I am, also, very sad. She was a wonderful person and an amazing artist. We will miss her. Condolences to her family.

Rainework ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 5:46 PM

This is such sad news. My sincere condolences to Joanna's family and friends; may your good memories help you through this terrible time of sorrow.

Cimarron ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 5:46 PM

OMG this is such a shock! Joanna, a beautiful kind and gifted soul taken so soon. My prayers and thoughts to her family and friends, she was as extraordinary as the characters and art she created.

DarkAngel612 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 5:52 PM

It is an awful thing when it is sudden but not less hurtful. My prayers and thoughts go to her MOM and Family. May she be at peace. So sad to hear about her leaving us -- her talents are going to be sorely missed.

adh3d ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 6:10 PM

Very sad news My condolences to Joanne's family, her art was wonderful, and for sure we miss her.

adh3d website

SidheRoseGraphics ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 6:32 PM

This is so very sad to hear. She will be dearly missed. Heartbreaking news. :'(

McGrandpa ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 6:46 PM

I am blown away. Sad news, and she will be very missed.

My 66th Birthday PC Build (July 1, 2020) :  named BadMoonRYZEN!, W10Pro x64, Octal Core RYZEN7 X3700 4.05 GHz, 64GB DDR4 RAM, GeForce RTX 3060 - 12GB GDDR6, PP2014, PP 11, P12, PS-CS4 Extended & Vue 2024.

McG.

SophiD ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 6:47 PM

Joanna.... I simply have no words... One of the best 3D vendors and an all round amazing human being! You will be incredibly missed. :( Καλό ταξίδι...

jherrith ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 6:51 PM

Oh my ouch, my heartfelt sympathies and condolences to her family and loved ones.

pixeluna ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 7:39 PM

Oh my God, I am in total shock to hear about this. She's a good friend and one of those I look up to. She is an amazing person inside and out. Such a devastating news... she will always be missed. My deepest sympathy to her family and loved ones.

skoglundmike ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 7:48 PM

Very sad news - such a remarkable talent. Heartfelt condolences and best wishes to her family.

DarwinsMishap ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 8:01 PM

Heartbreaking news-she was indeed, a very kind-hearted lady with some serious talent. She will be missed.

shadownet ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 8:03 PM

😢 No words

Disciple3d ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 9:10 PM

I am very sorry to hear this sad news. I knew her primarily for her excellent products, but did private message with her on a few occassions. She seemed very nice.

Rest in peace Joanna. You will be missed.

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

LPR001 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 9:26 PM

Big fan of Joanna's work this is very sad news. Condolences to her family and friends.

- Johnny G

"Try animation to get things moving"

lpr001@renderosity.com

AprilYSH ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 9:52 PM

so sad and shocking, condolences to her family and friends :(

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

OddMuse ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 9:53 PM

I never spoke to Joanna, but I've loved her work and creations. She will be greatly missed. My heartfelt condolences to her family and loved ones.

-Wolfie- ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 10:09 PM · edited Thu, 21 July 2016 at 10:21 PM

This is horrendous news! :-( What happened?? Had she been ill? We chatted often over the years, and I never heard if she wasn't well, so this is quite the shock. :-(

My heart goes out to her and her family...

~Wolfie~

Helping everyone is the most rewarding failure you'll ever experience.
    - Ray Augé (~Wolfie~'s hubby)

Anything is more stable than Windows . . .
--- Even a relationship based purely on sex!

- Pam Augé (~Wolfie~)

No meat was harmed during the making of this TV dinner.
    - Pam Augé (~Wolfie~)

Virtual_World ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 10:09 PM

My condolences to her family. She will truly be missed.

RFreise ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 10:57 PM

Can only echo what has already been said A great loss

deni67 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 11:22 PM

Such sad sad news, my thoughts are with her family, friends and everyone in the 3D world that was touched by her personally and by her talent... R.I.P. Sweet lady!!

daggerwilldo ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 11:23 PM

May she rest in peace in the loving arms of the creator. My sincere condolences to those that a left behind on this side of the experience we call life. My prayers go out to all of you.

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2016 at 11:48 PM

So sad to hear this - my heart goes out to her family and friends.

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

kaleya ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 12:05 AM

Such sad news :( she was a wonderful artist and such a kind person. My condolences to her family.

Goldenthrush ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 12:08 AM

Such sad news, she was an amazing and talented soul. I hope her family and friends find hope and joy in her memory.

Semicharm ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 12:43 AM

A most generous and talented artist. She will be greatly missed. :(

GrandmaPaula ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 1:25 AM

Very sad news indeed. I didn't know her personally, but I know she was very talented. I have several of her delightful products. Another new star is born up on the heavens....

May her mother and loved ones somehow find peace and comfort in her memories during this difficult time. Bless them.....

Paula

carrara_pat ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 1:27 AM

Probably like most of you I checked my list of great products I had bought from her...To her family and friends who knew her I add my condolences for your loss.

ausfire ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 1:42 AM

Condolences to her family and all those that knew her. The comments reflect how much she was admired and loved.

FurNose ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 1:42 AM

I just got to know about her passing away, and I'm really shocked. Wasn't she reccently awarded VOM? She was such a talented Artist. I still haven't catched upon this sad news. I never had the chance to talk to her, but I'll greatly miss her art and her phantastic work. Rest in peace Joanna. Condolences to her family and friends 😢

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 2:26 AM

Very very sad to learn this. I was a great admirer of her work. One of the very best Poser artists - never compromising on quality. Sympathy to her family and friends.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

Pommerlis ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 2:32 AM

This is shocking news! Such a talented and beautiull soul, we are all going to miss her dearly. My most sincere condoleances to her mom and family.

CorseDeLaFormula ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 2:39 AM

Oh no! She was a remarkably talented woman. One of my favourite vendors, I was always eager to see what she would release next! r.i.p Joanna xx

fly028 ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 2:46 AM

What a bad day for the whole community...We did loss one of the most fabulous artist and a very nice and kind person. Such news is really a heart-breaking. I have always be amazed by her skills and her talent, her humility and its kindness. My prayers and condolences to her family and friends. May her soul rest in peace

Mihrelle ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 3:20 AM

So shocked when I read this, such a lovely lady, so very sad. My condolences to her loved ones.

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 3:28 AM · edited Fri, 22 July 2016 at 3:35 AM

I am so sorry. She was one sweet lady.

Please pay no attention to the goofy Modo sig. I can't get it off.

I love me some Modo!  :-)

mininessie ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 3:50 AM

What? i am so sad to hear that! :( She was a lovely and kind lady and a great artist...she will be deeply missed! My condolences and my prayers for her family and friends. :(

PangurBan ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 4:09 AM

Just to add my deepest condolences - we have lost an incredible talent, may she rest in peace.

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 4:39 AM

So sad, my condolences to her Mum and family.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Saruna-Original ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 5:05 AM

I'm sorry and shocked. She was such a kind woman and great artist! My condolences to her family and friends.

----------------------------------------

Liebe Grüße Saruna

Meine virtuelle Welt

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 5:35 AM
Forum Moderator

Oh my god.... I am at a loss for words. I bought quite a few of Joanna's wonderful products and interacted with her via sitemail when I encountered problems with one of them. She was so helpful, kind and gracious. I have nothing but the highest praise for her as a human being and fellow artist, and am very sad there will be no more products to look forward to. Prayers and hugs to her family during this difficult time :'(

SissyB ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 6:16 AM

oh :'( my eyes and my heart are crying, she was a wonderful women so talented, so lovely, with a huge heart. i'm proud she was my friend and i will never forget her. I miss you my dear Jo... RIP my friend...

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 7:39 AM

Condolences to Joanne's family

mousso ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2016 at 7:47 AM

I just found this out on the daz forum. I am deeply devastated. I knew her for 10 years and tho we never met personally she was my dearest friend. We emailed almost every day and I was wondering why she didn't reply to my last one. I thought she was on vacation. What could have happened? She was young and she never mentioned any sickness. I am devastated. She was full of life and so friendly and loving. The Many kisses and Love ya's in her mails always made me smile even when I was sad. My deepest condolences to her mom. Joanna will be always remembered and missed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.