Mon, Sep 16, 11:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: No permission to use New Year's coupon

alesiaschumann ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 3:58 AM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 6:42 AM

Hi everyone,

I received a New Year's coupon today and it says it is valid until 11:59pm on January first. I selected a few items from my wishlist and they seem to qualify, but trying to apply the coupon says that I do not have the permission to use the coupon... It won't work as a gift certificate either. What gives?

nightwolf1982a ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 4:05 AM

got the same problem. even tried it using items from the listed vendors, and it still said I do not have permission to use this coupon.

Trollschlumpf ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 4:50 AM

Same here, Coupon doesn't work.

blackravenwing ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 7:19 AM

Same here. I do not have the permission to use the coupon is all i get.

alliekatblue ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 8:25 AM

Me too, glad I checked the forum

lildi ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 9:03 AM

Same problem here, and since it's so many hours later it's strange that no admin has noticed the error.

pigfish9 ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 9:13 AM

I tried it at about 4:30 am CST and had same issue. Still not working :(

fabiana ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 9:24 AM

Hello people. I did not try it but wanted to let you know that I contacted the Staff about this, I am sure they will fix it asap. I am sorry you had this trouble... but please hang on, it will sure be fixed in short!

Fabi @FKDesign

One in some place under Southern Stars...
Don't tell me that I am wrong if I say I saw pointed ears this morning, in my mirror... they are there.

pigfish9 ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 9:26 AM

I just tried calling and there was no answer for the marketplace and it sent me back to the operator and there was no one answering there either. Is there any chance they took today off as their New Years Holiday?

fabiana ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 9:31 AM

No, they will work, till I know. Is just 9.30 on Tennessee so they are sure opening soon, or already are trying to fix this issue. I just ask you a bit of patience. With the holidays seems that things always find the way to make us tricks...

Fabi @FKDesign

Don't tell me that I am wrong if I say I saw pointed ears this morning, in my mirror... they are there.

fabiana ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 9:36 AM

People, seems that is fixed. Staff for sure will post about it now.

Fabi @FKDesign

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 9:52 AM

This was a mistake in the end date set on the coupon. Seems I set it to 2016…forgetting it would end in 2017.  I have that corrected now. I hope you can still find something you would like to use the coupon on. It is working correctly now. Sorry for the trouble.

JennBlake Marketplace Manager

Thank you Sis for jumping in and helping. 😄 And yes, the office is closed today for the holiday. but I am here working and doing store support. 😄 Happy New Year! 🎆

fabiana ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2016 at 9:54 AM

Anytime, D of the F :D

Fabi @FKDesign

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.