Sun, Sep 22, 1:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 1:25 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: "Relax and Save" coupon not applying

jakiblue ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2017 at 5:28 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:23 AM

I have two items in the cart but the Relax and Save coupon isn't applying. One of the items I KNOW is a "non coupon" so I wasn't expecting that to change, but the other one is full price (not on sale) and it's not applying to that. That item is a Prime item, but it's NOT on sale, I'm not a prime member, and it is going into the cart at the full price (not the cheaper prime price). Can coupons not be used on Prime items, even if they are full normal non-discounted price?? It does have a "green" icon next to it saying "this price is eligible for coupons" so I don't understand why the sale coupon isn't applying to it.

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2017 at 8:46 AM

Coupons do not apply to prime items. This is so that prime members always get the best value on those items, and therefore make the membership worth the price. ๐Ÿ˜„ Prime is a great value...you get discounts that no other members get on items like this one, extra discounts in sales, coupon each month, FREEBIE each month (this month there are multiple freebies for the anniversary celebration) etc. So we do not allow coupons to apply to those items so that the prime price is the best possible price. ๐Ÿ˜„

jakiblue ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2017 at 6:27 PM

Thanks for the reply Jenn. If the price of the prime was discounted for the anniversary, I might consider it, but I'm not sure it would benefit me. BUT you really need to change those coupon icons then - as it states that coupons DO apply on those items. It's quite ... misleading, to put it politely.

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2017 at 10:02 AM

I understand and that is on our list of items to change. ๐Ÿ˜„

We lowered prime from the original price of $99.95 to a constant price of $29.99 so that it is more affordable. That price was put in place so that everyone could get it for a low price ALL the time and we will not be running sales on it. it is a GREAT deal. ๐Ÿ˜„

jakiblue ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2017 at 6:23 PM

The list needs to be marked 'priority' and implemented now. Cos right now, you have products that advertise coupons CAN be used on them, when the blatant truth is, they can't. As I said, the polite term is 'misleading'....the impolite - yet more accurate - term would be 'false advertising'.

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2017 at 10:08 AM

๐Ÿ˜„ It should be done in a day or two. Thankfully it was on the SHORT list. ๐Ÿ˜„

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.