Wed, Sep 18, 10:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:37 pm)

Subject: Appropriate Panorama for Market Product

xpdev ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2017 at 4:36 AM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

I will point out and hope that the right section is where to ask.

I'm interested in purchasing this product (Product) but before spending money I would like to find an appropriate view (similar to rendering) in HDR format (Or other format that can produce light)

Suggestions about it?

Poser Pro 2014 SR 1 on Windows 7 64 bit
I use IDL, Gamma Correction and EZSkin for all final renders.

donnena ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2017 at 8:41 AM

This is a general Poser question, so I'll move it to the appropriate forum.

Asking the Vendor might be a good option, tho.

;>

Andy!

raven ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2017 at 12:23 PM

How about some of the HDRs you can get for free at http://hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html ? You could apply one of those to BB's Environment Sphere or use them easier with SnarlyGribbly's EZDome.

xpdev ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2017 at 1:33 AM · edited Thu, 24 August 2017 at 1:36 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

thank you all

Maybe I'm unable to find HDRs images

But if I need a panorama out of the window (for example, a high floor of a skyscraper) I do not find pictures that can fit well, maybe I'm looking for in some unsuitable archives, but I find only exterior views.

One of the few usable is BarcelonaRoofTops or Helipad_Afternoon from sIBL Archive but nothing else

Here is an exsample in low resolution, but nothing with a slyline from a high skyscraper window.

Render 1.jpg

This one with high resolution from another camera. Render 2.jpg

Poser Pro 2014 SR 1 on Windows 7 64 bit
I use IDL, Gamma Correction and EZSkin for all final renders.

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2017 at 6:51 AM

Ah, I feel your pain! I too am looking for such images ... But I'd like the find tree covered hills and mountainscapes as well. They seem impossible to find for HDRI's.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

raven ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2017 at 8:22 AM

This another set of 10 free HDRIs, large ones too (16384 x 8192!). These do require an email address though, which you can unsubscribe from after.

https://hdrihaven.com/bundle.php?b=free_bundle

Allstereo ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2017 at 5:11 PM

Hello all,

Because it appears not easy to find the appropriate image, perhaps you can rely of jpg format of equirectangular images. Here it a Flicker group with many many equirectangular images. These image can be used with a skydome prop. The resolution is not high as HDR but can be useful Flicker group

Allstereo

heddheld ( ) posted Sat, 02 September 2017 at 12:07 PM

u don't need an hdri or panorama for a single image

just use any image on a plane and scale to fit camera view

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.