Thu, Sep 19, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:34 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Hello everybody!

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2017 at 1:17 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 1:29 PM
Forum Moderator

Hello everybody! I just wanted to let you know that I'm the moderator for the Animation Forum now. If you have any suggestions about what you would like to see or do in the forum, then let me know, maybe we can have some monthly challenges. Thank you for posting your animations and links to your animations in the forum, I have enjoyed looking at them and I bet other members are enjoying them too. I can't wait for all of us to get to know each other even better and get this forum rockin' with even more animations, animation talk, and software talk. Thank you for reading my little message and I hope you have a great week! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2017 at 1:30 AM

Hi Denesia,

Congrats on becoming a moderator for the forum!

I was wondering if it's possible to post a YouTube video directly in a forum post (rather than just linking to it). I know it's possible for an admin, but not a member, as far as I can tell. I think it would be a good addition. especially to this forum.

I'd also be up for a monthly animation challenge as well.

-AniMajik

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2017 at 2:23 AM

okies !

Eternal Hobbyist

poisinivy ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2017 at 12:31 PM · edited Fri, 25 August 2017 at 12:31 PM

Hi Dee,welcome to our little corner of the woods..Ha!

I also want to seconds Alan's Motions for embedding videos directly into the forum. either YouTube of Vemio would be great. I know from my experience that when I am browsing any of the forums, when offered i rather watch a video directly on the thread page I am visiting, rather than leave the thread to chase a link down to watch it on a external site.

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2017 at 11:25 AM
Forum Moderator

Thank you AniMajik, infinity10, and Ivy! It feels good to be here. lol I totally agree with you all, it would be much easier to look at a video in a forum post. I don't see why that idea would be turned down. Some may say you shouldn't be able to embed video in forum posts, because what if the video has language, violence, or nudity in it, but you can easily take care of that problem by flagging the post or thread for language, violence, or nudity. Have you all ever tried embedding a video in your forum posts and did it work? I have never tried it. I have seen some members embed music videos and other videos in gallery descriptions and comments. I think you all have a legitimate reason for wanting to post videos in the forum posts and the videos are your own artistic work. I don't see any rules holding you all back from embedding videos in your forum posts.

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Deenamic ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2017 at 5:28 PM
Forum Moderator

I just wanted to let you all know that you can embed videos in your forum posts. I know a lot of you know how to embed the videos in your posts, but if some you don't, then let me know and I can show and tell you how to embed them. I hope you all are having a great week! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.