Sat, Sep 7, 8:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 06 2:00 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Site Technical Issues and Bug Reports

PandaB5 ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2017 at 2:57 AM · edited Sat, 02 December 2017 at 2:58 AM

I'm not receiving notices of posts on forums beyond the first time someone responds i.e. I get a notice that there was a response I go read it and then I get no more notices but when I check back there are new posts - this has been happening for a while now. It shows that I'm subscribed. It's not a consistent error - I do occasionally get follow-up notices. (By the way due to unanswered queries on some threads I suspect that the powers-that-be are also not getting all their notices.)

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

Kazam561 ( ) posted Mon, 04 December 2017 at 3:36 PM

Hi. Feedback tab not working. I wanted to post this feedback in the feedback tab.

"Hello! I wanted to say thanks for making the well made shop. I had a suggestion. When clicking on my Account, how about the option to directly go to Item List? For various reasons, when I search through my purchases, I always do it from Item List. Thank you again and Happy Holidays!"

I am using the latest version of Firefox and the feedback tab won't send my message. It's possible this might be due to some conflicting add on though I've got Renderosity cleared on almost all that I actively know of (add on wise).

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2017 at 11:23 AM

We thank you for reporting this. It is a definite issue and we will be getting that corrected. 😄

Kazam561 ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2017 at 12:01 PM

I was thinking it might be the latest Firefox Quantum build (sounds like a bad James Bond movie title). :) I'm not doing nightly browser builds but I have noticed about 3 recent updates in a short time since the release.

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2017 at 12:13 PM

No. This one is on us unfortunately. We will get it fixed! and I always liked the James Bond movies! lol

Kazam561 ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2017 at 12:30 PM

:) *Pets cat "I expect you to browse Mr. Bond." lol

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2017 at 12:31 PM

😆😾

Kazam561 ( ) posted Wed, 06 December 2017 at 8:21 PM

Or better yet... :) "I expect you to have a good lunch, and then a power nap, after which we'll revisit this matter."

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2017 at 10:00 AM

Well let's hope we don't have to revisit this issue! It should be corrected. Test that for me? 😄👍

Kazam561 ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2017 at 1:44 PM

Sent feedback as a test :)

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2017 at 3:55 PM

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/dancing-solo/2785778/?p

I try to post credits for products used unless I have do a name search to find the vendors new name. so many do not bother.

I have reported my current problem at least twice in the past months

as follows: I have had trouble in the past with credits that I selected and showing prior to posting a picture not showing after the fact. I thought it had stopped doing it, but just now two credits for Primavera dress for V4 is not showing. hameleon santuziy78

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2017 at 6:42 PM

Product Title Remove SV's The White Room
Pd-Dark Poser Materials
Primavera - Real dress for V4
Primavera - Real dress for V4

I went back to edit my post because I failed to give credit for StudioArtVartanian and when I finished the edit, credit for hameleon was showing on the gallery page then. however the credit for santuziy78 does not show

Akabane ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2017 at 2:00 AM

Area of Bug: Notification Mails

Bug: I don´t receive any notification Mails from Rendo Members or Site anymore

Hello, tried it via Email till i found this thread. :) Since a half year or longer i think, i don´t get ANY Notification Emails from Renderostiy for many examples. Normally i got them when some member i follow uploaded a new picture to the gallery, if an artist uploaded a new product to the store or if someone replies to a thread in the forum i added and i don´t get any confirmation about done purchases, just the paypal payment confirmation. I don´t even get the notification letters about the Prime Monthly Coupon´s from the Admins. I checked my profile settings about that but every single setting seems to be correct for getting notification e-mails. I added the three Mail Adresses admin, store and marketing@renderosity.com to my contacts in my Mail Program (Thunderbird) but doesn´t gave an effect. But sometimes a get those common newsletters like "All about Poser..." and so on or some newsletters about Sales. Is there a known problem?

Greetings, Akabane

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2017 at 9:35 AM

some of the links on products for morphs lists are very difficult to read. grey backgrounds with pail white letters. I gave up trying to read on this item

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/sexy-winter/118671

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.