Sat, Aug 3, 8:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:40 pm)

Subject: Looking for people to train

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Mon, 22 January 2018 at 2:56 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 5:33 PM

Would anyone like to train to be a vendor?

I am fugazi1968 and I am working with Michael who is the modeler of and texture artist of the I13 team. Stephanie who is with i13 had not been working as she has had some challenges. We would like to help others learn and grow as vendors and are will to teach the right people. Were looking for apprentice partner type relationships.

We are willing to train the right people even if you know nothing.

Please respond if interested.

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Nugget_3 ( ) posted Tue, 23 January 2018 at 10:16 PM · edited Tue, 23 January 2018 at 10:22 PM

I'm Willing to give it a try. Do I need to be a member of Facebook? The link says it is broken.

evilded777 ( ) posted Fri, 26 January 2018 at 6:50 PM

I could be interested... I own lots of tools and have never learned to use them properly (Hexagon, Substance Suite, etc).

DustRider ( ) posted Sat, 27 January 2018 at 9:44 PM

I'm interested, but not on facebook (I could of course change that if I had to). I'm currently working on a G8F character that I hope to release for sale, so I'm going through that learning process now. I must admit I'm not an experienced modeler (though I have done some), but very willing to learn more. I'm not a great texture artist either. But I am pretty decent at rendering with Iray (and Octane), and good at setting up Iray materials/shaders, and posing. I have a basic toolkit, Hexagon, Blacksmith3D, Gimp, Carrara, DAZ3D, PoserPro 2014, etc. Please take a look at my gallery(s) linked below to see if you think I might be "trainable", and if your interested, please leave a site mail and I can give you more details about available time, background, etc..

My Rendo Gallery ........ My DAZ3D Gallery ........... My DA Gallery ......

DustRider ( ) posted Sun, 28 January 2018 at 1:06 AM

I forgot to mention that I have quite a bit of experience with PhotoScanner from Agisoft (creating 3D models from photos). I also have Vue Complete, but just barely learning it.

My Rendo Gallery ........ My DAZ3D Gallery ........... My DA Gallery ......

evilded777 ( ) posted Mon, 29 January 2018 at 10:06 AM

Allow me to withdraw and re-phrase. I am EXTREMELY interested in this proposition.

maxgrafix ( ) posted Sat, 03 February 2018 at 1:20 PM

Add me to the list. I can create characters to an extent but I'm yet to see any tutorials about character texturing, or have I missed something? Some PS, Lots of DS, Poser, Maya, Max and a few others. I'm not a pro in any of them, just learning when time permits.

Ian Porter ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2018 at 8:12 AM

I am interested to learn more.

An example of my work is here:- https://www.sharecg.com/v/29813/gallery/11/Poser/Hansom-Cab-and-harness although that is from nine years ago. I use DS mostly, but I have several modelling programs, and Photoshop.

Copperhorse23 ( ) posted Sun, 11 February 2018 at 10:29 AM

I am very interested in this opportunity! I use Photoshop, DAZ, and just purchased Z brush.

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2018 at 4:59 PM

HI People :)

Sorry for the mess up, I don't seem to get mail notifications off this forum :(

If you are still interested please send me a site mail :)

Again, sorry for my mess up.

John

https://www.facebook.com/john.holding.77

please igone link below, I'll update as soon as I can remember how to change it.

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

IO4 ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2018 at 7:47 AM

Sitemail sent (if it's not too late:) )

Beginners tutorials for Bryce

Bryce Arena

Ashfire45 ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2018 at 6:24 PM

Hi there!!

I've been a Daz Studio user for nearly a decade now, but only now have I taken the leap to learn modelling in Blender. I really am a beginner, but I have successfully modeled a donut, a coffee mug and a table (and textured the table) and a plate thanks to that infamous Blender tutorial. I can't access your facebook group, but I'm very willing to train under someone who knows what they're doing - being able to create my own objects would be a dream. :)

Ippotamus ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2018 at 6:26 PM

Fugazi1968 is a great instructor. I have a few of his tutorials from a while back. I'm good at following the instructions, but I'm horrible at crossing over with the tools into freestyle / doing my own thing. I hope something comes from this. :)

danae ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2018 at 6:26 AM

The offer looked very appealing. I might know how to make a few things but I am always looking for new knowledge. I have sent a PM a long time ago but never received a reply so I am assuming that you have probably found what you are looking for.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.