Mon, Oct 21, 4:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:29 pm)

Subject: Is there an easy way to put renderosity content into the smart content?

sheep123 ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2018 at 7:30 AM · edited Thu, 17 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

I have some renderosity products but they don't show up in the smart content. I know that you can right click categorice it but a shirt won't show that it is a wearable like DAZ3D content. Its even more difficult with textures for clothes as the vendors put it not in their own folder instead of into the folder of the clothing.

Is there an easy way I can categorize everything so it looks like DAZ3D content?

Medzinatar ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2018 at 6:00 PM

There is a way, but it is not easy. You would have to write your own metadata. You can see examples in runtime//support//*.dsx

Many people don't use "smart content" because it requires running an sql server (postgres) in background.

bhoins ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2018 at 1:16 PM

Yes. Start with this: https://www.daz3d.com/content-package-assist

Then from that point it is drag and drop.

bhoins ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2018 at 1:20 PM

Medzinatar posted at 12:18PM Mon, 07 May 2018 - #4329334

There is a way, but it is not easy. You would have to write your own metadata. You can see examples in runtime//support//*.dsx

Many people don't use "smart content" because it requires running an sql server (postgres) in background.

The only difficult part is creating a product, it isn't that difficult but it is the most difficult part and is tedious. Doctor Jellybean's tool takes care of that part for you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.