Thu, Sep 19, 10:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Character pz3 for M4: Problem

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2018 at 6:47 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:59 AM

Hi all I downloaded a character pz3 for m4 on sharecg. http://www.sharecg.com/v/85044/browse/11/Poser/Vlad-for-M4

But it´s no acepting the morphs pack for M4 and your face no quot the morphs. The problem is on head. any tip? note: I on PP2014 Windows 8.1 64bits

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2018 at 7:22 PM

Looking at the posts by others on there, you aren't the only one with problems regarding this character.

I doubt there's much you can do, other than contact the creator.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2018 at 7:36 PM

I contacted the author due to the fact that it was marked in sharecg as "all rights reserved" He told me that I can use this in my commercial project because he does not know why this is indeed marked as all rights reserved. The issues there are around 02 years so I thought ...

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2018 at 7:37 PM

I contacted the author due to the fact that it was marked in sharecg as "all rights reserved" He told me that I can use this in my commercial project because he does not know why this is indeed marked as all rights reserved. The issues there are around 02 years so I thought ...

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2018 at 7:59 PM

doing some tests I exported this putin head in obj format out of poser ... Then I imported it back to poser and loaded a fresh M4 from the library with morphs ++ Then I used the fitting room reversing things: M4 for object and a for goal: the head ... So when I clicked on create figure of head that calls the morphs transfer window ... The head receives all the morphs of the M4 ... This "seems" to be 50% of the way of a solution because in the tab parametros the mophs are now full and some areas of the face is "like a revolving chick wanting to leave the egg" But when you click on conform To this it ruins some regions of the face.

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2018 at 8:08 PM

I already tried loading this as a morph (not the pz3 I had already exported this as obj, just head) But, it gives an error loading as morph target something like incorrect counting of vertices, etc

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.