Sun, Sep 29, 12:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 7:17 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: rewards store temporarily down

Photonflash1 ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2018 at 10:25 AM ยท edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

I've been trying to purchase gift certificates with my rewards points several times this AM. I receive the message, "Sorry, the rewards store is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I have items in my cary on sales that I don't want to expire. When will the store be back up?

PrestonW ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2018 at 10:59 AM

I am not sure how long this will be down. I know the programmers are working on things at this time.

PrestonW ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2018 at 11:20 AM

I just got word that it will be back up in a few hours.

fred333 ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2018 at 12:09 PM

Still down and it's 18:00 here - not sure what the time is at Renderosity though. Could be 11:21 AM

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2018 at 2:32 PM

sheesh! Right when I need it...12:30 PM PDT here

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

PrestonW ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2018 at 4:49 PM

This should now be working ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

CharlieJudge ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2018 at 9:27 AM

PrestonW posted at 9:23AM Fri, 14 December 2018 - #4341744

This should now be working ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Don't know if you can purchase yet but it still is not transferring my points (even for purchases made 2 days ago) from 'pending' to 'active' So, of course I can't use them to purchase a gift certificate.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.