Sat, Aug 3, 1:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 11:57 am)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Before Posting freestuff question

wscottart ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2019 at 12:43 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 12:56 AM

I see that some free stuff has documentation and some does not. I would like to begin creating products and would like to start small. I think creating some general poses may be a good way to begin.

What sort of license or documentation should one provide to protect oneself from any problems that might arise.

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2019 at 1:28 PM

Post a readme file if you need to be more detailed than the Commercial or Non-Commercial label.

zombietaggerung ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2019 at 10:11 PM

Usually I put a description of the item, a list of what's included, the item's compatibility (Figures/programs/etc) and my email address in case users have a problem, so I can help troubleshoot.

ghostship2 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 10:27 AM

is there some sort of waiting period with posting free stuff? I tried posting something and nothing happened.

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

zombietaggerung ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 4:49 PM

ghostship2 posted at 5:48PM Thu, 20 June 2019 - #4353619

is there some sort of waiting period with posting free stuff? I tried posting something and nothing happened.

If it's the first time you've posted a freebie there is usually a few days wait. Nowadays since I have a fair number of freebies up with no major issues, mine get approved within a day.

ghostship2 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 4:55 PM

this is what I'm trying to upload http://www.sharecg.com/v/86231/gallery/7/Material-and-Shader/Poser-11-Superfly-Uber-Shader-version-3

wscottart ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 6:46 PM

Thank you ghostship2, I'll prepare some documentation, but I think I would use site-mail here for contact.

zombietaggerung ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 6:48 PM

Well, I don't own Poser so I can't test it out for you, but it seems like it's fine. Did you do everything correctly according to the freebie uploading instructions at the top of the upload page?

Requirements Thumbnails must be 300x350px. Supported formats include .jpg, .png, .gif. Promo Images require a minimum width of 800px or maximum width of 1200px, if not within range images will be proportionally scaled. Supported formats include .jpg, .png, .gif. File size is limited to 200 MB File format should be in .zip Proper category placement by provider is required. Items not in proper categories may have a delayed/declined release. If you are unsure of the category, please contact any Freestuff staff member for assistance before uploading.

ghostship2 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 7:09 PM

I know the shader works as I and people over at Smith Micro forum have been using it for years. I followed all the directions.

zombietaggerung ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 7:36 PM

Then I'm not sure. You should probably contact a staff member and ask for an update.

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2019 at 10:19 PM

ghostship2 posted at 11:19PM Thu, 20 June 2019 - #4353787

I know the shader works as I and people over at Smith Micro forum have been using it for years. I followed all the directions.

One of my favorite shader packs for Poser.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

anniemation ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2019 at 5:05 PM

I'm trying to upload a little fur suit and hat for Nursoda's Puntig character. My thumbnail is the right size but it keeps saying it isn't. ??thumbnail.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.