Wed, Sep 18, 1:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Evolution Free Content BONANZA!

erogenesis ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 5:42 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 8:03 AM

Hear ye hear ye, ero has officially gone nuts!

halloween01th.jpg

Well, that's nothing new I suppose.

To business: guys, gals, I have free content for Project Evolution! as in casual wear etc. Why? To cut a long story short, its been on my mind for a while, I've kept it secret to preserve my sanity (like I said I would), I've been busy making content for my own comic figure (erogirl) who shares the same topo as PE, so converting their content to PE was just a matter of time... and I will totally admit, despite the history between me and Rendo, that I'm quite excited by the news that Rendo just purchased Poser. I feel quite jubilant.

Now I know many people are skeptical about this whole development, and they may very well be right about it, but still, its better than where Poser was before. Even if Rendo flogs Poser with a very commercial mindset, like DAZ with DS, with La Femme, guys that's more than what was happening at SM, it can therefore only be for the benefit of ANY Poser figure. I'm only happy with this development.

Free Stuff 1.jpg

Anyway, about the Free Content: some of it was already made, but most of it was made in the last couple of days. I was meaning to make it for my own comic characters anyway, and thought, what the heck, let me just do this. Now i warn you, these packs are also free because I am far too busy with comics these days. I simply don't have time to refine everything. So, even though my testers were more than content with it, keep in mind it is a little beta, with dials here and there, perhaps a poke-through in extreme bends. However, you'll probably have a good time with this content anyway! In any case there are plenty of dials to help adjust the garment if necessary.

There are also other reasons that I want to keep it free: it feels appropriate to do so after not working on the project for so long, and I want to show people that content for PE is in fact possible. I would rather you just download this and have fun, than that you need to think about buying it.

Free Stuff 4.jpg

Although I am still going to prioritize comic work over everything else, it is possible that I might begin to do more little things like this in the near future. I cannot guarantee that it will all be free though, I do need to make some money.

If you like this package and you want to support me, you can either buy some of my other stuff, recommend PE to someone, or buy one of my comics, or donate points to me on my Deviant Art page. I might also release a paid addon for PE some time soon.

If you have content for PE that you want to sell, but you're struggling with the rigging, contact me (erogenesis.art AT gmail dot com) and maybe I can help. Please remember that my time is very limited and I can only help with rigging and JCMs, the rest you have to do yourself. Only ask for my help if you have seen this content and you think the rigging is acceptable. So please do check it out first.

Here is the link to my free content page here at Rendo. There are nine packs, but I was only able to upload four packs. The rules state I can only upload three per day, and the moderation might take a little while. I'll continue uploading tomorrow. If however you cannot wait, they're all available at shareCG and there's a blog post on renderotica and the other site I work at. I will post the link to shareCG in a second post as I am not sure if I am permitted to link to shareCG.

Bonanza_promo2.jpg

Please also keep some of the following in mind with regards to this content:

• You do need Project Evolution ONE for this to work. (Addon ONE X and Early Edition should also work)
  • Please remember to check the morphs in each item. Some might help a lot, yet some might not be relevant.
  • Three items have been rigged in p11, and might throw a warning in p10. It still work in p10 however.
  • Long sleeve Tshirt materials will work on Cropped tshirt.
  • Possible pokethroughs may occur in extreme rotations. It is recommended you use provided morphs in item BODY to fix, or use morph brush (without prepend [post-transform] for single pose, with prepend [pre-transform] for multiple poses)
  • Tanktop mats will work on Sports tops, although not entirely designed for them.
  • There is an injection that adds two new morphs for the hair to help push it down for the Beret and cap. You might have to zero some other conflicting morphs in the hair, depending on which character you use.
  • Always work with scene limits on, if product fails with limits on, contact vendor to fix this. Mention my name :D
  • I used the latest mannequins for these rigs. I still have to update them as a few morphs were still missing.
  • This was made using Biscuits' Merchant Resources
  • Please check out content by Biscuits, Karanta, Ghostman, Verbaas, ArtOfDreams, Karth and DarkAngelGrafics. Forgive me if I missed out on anyone else.
  • If you are a vendor and you want to support PE, please make texture sets... and shoes!

For now, please enjoy this Free Evolution Content!!!

cheers

e

Bonanza_promo1.jpg

"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all."

willdial ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 7:14 PM

Wow, thank you very much. I can't wait to try these out.

goldie ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 7:47 PM

Thanks so much...most generous of you. Too bad La Femme didn't also have at least a small starter set of clothing to get one started...Really look forward to playing with your gal.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 7:58 PM

goldie posted at 8:56PM Thu, 04 July 2019 - #4356050

Thanks so much...most generous of you. Too bad La Femme didn't also have at least a small starter set of clothing to get one started...Really look forward to playing with your gal.

Well, yeah, but she was free. So you could have use that savings to buy her some clothes.

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 8:28 PM

~WHOA~ Thank you Ero!!!

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

dlfurman ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 9:37 PM

As posted there at ShareCg, thank you very much!

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

jonnybode ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2019 at 10:11 PM

Most kind of you, thanks!

yarp ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 1:38 AM

Thank you, I love what you are doing.

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Biscuits ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 4:59 AM

Entire wardrobe as a freebie.....he sure is nuts....lol Thumbs up!

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 5:47 AM

Oh My Gosh!! Thank you so much! Now she has some really nice clothes that aren't borrowed from V4. I love contemporary and casual clothes. PE is still a favourite of mine, so it is good to see she hasn't been forgotten. Still one of the most realistic figures that there is in the poserverse.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

movida ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 6:50 AM

Thank you Ero :)

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 9:45 AM

Thank you ero :) Awesome

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

sloan ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 12:11 PM

Thanks, dude! Very cool.

Scharmers ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 1:47 PM

Uncle Ero is the best!

rtamesis ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 4:47 PM

Thank you so much!

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 4:59 PM

Oh boy, I just upgraded my comp and had to do a clean install of Win10poop, I'm currently installing Poser just so I can check this out! Thank you Ero! D:

erogenesis ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 9:01 PM

Thank you everyone for all the kind words! Just uploaded three and tomorrow I can upload the last two. Looks like the mods have processed all four today, thank them too! Find it all here: Freebie Page.

The other thing I've been working on is a simple package with some cosmetics like various styles of make up and perhaps more. I'm taking my time with this one, as I also wanna try make a wholly new texture set and perhaps some new characters too. Those will most likely be a paid packages, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'll do another free bonanza with more clothes at some point. I'll let you know.

Cheers for now and thanks again for all the support.

Happy Girl 2e.jpg

make up girle.jpg

dangerous geisha_e.jpg

"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all."

erogenesis ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2019 at 5:23 AM

Last two freebie packs have been uploaded! Go to the Freebie Page to get them! If you cannot see them, they might still be in moderation.

Thanks once more for the compliments and I hope that this will help make things a little better!! I might be able to do something like this again in the near future.

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2019 at 6:07 AM · edited Sun, 07 July 2019 at 6:10 AM

Now that I have my Poser Pro 11 back (and before my laptop finally dies) ...

The Kwik Shot is another freebie which you can find on Sharecg though it has to be "poserized" first.

kvik shot 1.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2019 at 9:48 AM

Thanks for the great freebies!

Here's a quick render. I think the model looks very much like a young Helen Mirren. For you who have never seen her in her youth, jump on Google and take a look. You won't be disappointed. 😃

HelenBeach.png

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2019 at 9:52 AM

Addendum - I should add that I did a few dial spins to get the look; Evo doesn't look quite like that out of the box.

My Store

My Gallery

erogenesis ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2019 at 1:54 PM · edited Sun, 07 July 2019 at 1:56 PM

@SamTherapy: lol I can see what you mean! You're right, she's quite the looker. Nice one Sam!

@DarthJ: well I'll be! It worked!

Evo Photobooth.jpg

ssgbryan ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2019 at 8:23 PM

SamTherapy posted at 7:22PM Sun, 07 July 2019 - #4356308

Here's a quick render. I think the model looks very much like a young Helen Mirren. For you who have never seen her in her youth, jump on Google and take a look. You won't be disappointed. 😃

HelenBeach.png

hmmm.....

**Age of Consent **

"Filmed on Australia's Great Barrier Reef"

knyghtmare2021 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2019 at 11:37 AM

@Ero so should there be 12 items listed on your free stuff page?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2019 at 11:46 AM

ssgbryan posted at 5:44PM Mon, 08 July 2019 - #4356401

HelenBeach.png

hmmm.....

**Age of Consent **

Quite so. Soon as I dialled this one in, I thought to meself... "Blinking flip, that's just like Helen M in that film where she gets her kit off a lot"

Then again, she did get her kit off a lot in many films. Not that I'm complaining. 😁

My Store

My Gallery

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2019 at 12:03 PM

SamTherapy posted at 6:03PM Mon, 08 July 2019 - #4356460

HelenBeach.png

hmmm.....

**Age of Consent **

Quite so. Soon as I dialled this one in, I thought to meself... "Blinking flip, that's just like Helen M in that film where she gets her kit off a lot"

Then again, she did get her kit off a lot in many films. Not that I'm complaining. 😁

I was passing by and my Perv-Dar went off and I was drawn to here....

erogenesis ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2019 at 12:58 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2019 at 12:59 PM

Khai-J-Bach posted at 7:56PM Mon, 08 July 2019 - #4356461

this makes me proud 😁

@knyght: no just 9, well not including the demo

knyghtmare2021 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2019 at 1:06 PM

erogenesis posted at 1:06PM Mon, 08 July 2019 - #4356471

Khai-J-Bach posted at 7:56PM Mon, 08 July 2019 - #4356461

this makes me proud 😁

@knyght: no just 9, well not including the demo

Awesome. Got em all then!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2019 at 3:36 PM

Khai-J-Bach posted at 9:36PM Mon, 08 July 2019 - #4356461

SamTherapy posted at 6:03PM Mon, 08 July 2019 - #4356460

HelenBeach.png

hmmm.....

**Age of Consent **

I can't fault you, mate.

My Store

My Gallery

NobbyC ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2019 at 1:21 AM

Thank you for that great freebies!

Render 456-final-SM.jpg

erogenesis ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2019 at 4:12 AM

Nice one NobbyC! Hehe you figured out the hair injection, I think I forgot about mentioning it!

Penguinisto ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2019 at 4:56 PM

Demo don't work so hot (well, hardly works at all) in DS... I'll have to wait until I bother with getting Poser first, methinks.

I do want to relay my thanks anyway. :)

druc ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2019 at 9:57 AM

Like usual I am late to the party, not to the downloads, just to the forum. I've been a little lost with no post to the SM Forum. Ero, THANK YOU. PE is my female character and I have my favorite spin dial morph for her (posted on SM forum when I wanted to convert to PE One from Early Edition). She is very confident naked and has many converted clothes, but like any woman she prefers taylor made clothes and thanks you. I've asked before on the SM form and got no response, but a body suit would be magnificent, full with head so masks etc. can be made would be a clothing set I would pay for.

FVerbaas ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2019 at 3:35 PM
Forum Coordinator

druc posted at 10:26PM Fri, 12 July 2019 - #4356772

.... a body suit would be magnificent, full with head so masks etc. can be made would be a clothing set I would pay for.

You may want to take a look at the 'Project Evolution Content Support Kit (Beta)' for PE available at CGBytes, It comes with 3 hi-res templates, a manual and a lot of morphs.

early-edition_devkit.jpg

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2019 at 9:15 AM

I just realized I hadn't downloaded one of the 5 free files properly. So i went back to the link and found all the bonanza files are gone. The only place I can find them now is on share3d, here:- https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=erogenesis Are these the same as the ones that were here in the freestuff or are they different files? Love esther

FVerbaas ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2019 at 9:32 AM · edited Sat, 13 July 2019 at 9:33 AM
Forum Coordinator

estherau posted at 4:31PM Sat, 13 July 2019 - #4356872

I just realized I hadn't downloaded one of the 5 free files properly. So i went back to the link and found all the bonanza files are gone. The only place I can find them now is on share3d, here:- https://sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=erogenesis Are these the same as the ones that were here in the freestuff or are they different files? Love esther

Those on CGBytes should be the same ones as those that were published here. No idea why they have vanished from Ero's freebie page.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2019 at 10:36 AM

I hope they are the same. Thanks FVerbaas.

erogenesis ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2019 at 11:28 AM

Hey peeps, i just got back from a trip. Just found out. No idea what happened with the freebies. Will check into it now.

In the meanwhile you can find them at shareCG like mentioned above. They're all the same.

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2019 at 12:03 PM

That's really weird that they vanished. o_O

The content is awesome btw, thank you very much for the shoes/sandals as well. PE reeeally needed some footwear!

FVerbaas ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2019 at 1:52 PM
Forum Coordinator

Thanks to a prompt action of Rendo staff all files are back on again. Well done!

erogenesis ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2019 at 2:00 PM · edited Sat, 13 July 2019 at 2:00 PM

yaaaaaaaaaay! 😃 thanks Verbaas & Rendo!

Link to freebie page!

FVerbaas ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2019 at 2:23 PM
Forum Coordinator

To be gone again. I assume we wil get some explanation from Rendo staff

erogenesis ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2019 at 3:59 PM

I contacted the staff. I'm sure it will be fine. We'll see. Its weekend too.

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2019 at 1:06 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Meanwhile a little render, one with a tag. Lures the customers in …

I did try to use more clothing and even the necklace but they had fitting problems mainly because of the "arms up" pose.

lucia jacuzzi 2.jpg

erogenesis ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2019 at 5:21 AM

nice one DarthJ!

About the freebies, the items were still undergoing testing. They weren't suppose to be visible. If all goes well, they should be back soon!

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2019 at 2:33 PM

An "encore" from a slighty different angle and with her only competitor in my runtime, a 12 year old figure, Miki 2. Just because my new beast of a laptop spend about 9 hours rendering this scene on "high quality sub surface" setting which I made even higher by adding "some" pixel samples.

There is a simple trick if you want to 'update" Miki2 to a nicely rounded non-jaggy figure (the shoulders in particular) but I think it only works in the latest Poser and maybe even only the Pro version. Go to figure-skinning method and click Poser Unimesh. Then go to the body properties tab where you can now subdivide the figure. Only 1 step on my computer before Poser protests but that is enough.

Will 1 tag do ? Shouldn't it be 2 ? Or 4 ?

evo lucia - mi2 jacuzzi.jpg

erogenesis ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2019 at 2:36 PM · edited Tue, 16 July 2019 at 2:44 PM

hehe nice one DJ, again.

This is just to confirm that the freebies are now officially legit. They were actually still in testing. Just one error was found, 2 missing textures from the tops package (number 7) so please redownload that set if you can! You probably don't need to overwrite, just merge (Mac users, you know to be careful here!)

Stay tuned though, I forgot a small but useful item for Octane users, namely an Octane material for PE, with instructions from none other than Mr. Octane himself: Wimvdb! Just need to make some little promos.

Also, be sure to check out my gallery with pics featuring Evolution and Erogirl, the versatile sister figure of Project Evolution, which I hope Evolution can one day become!

PS: thank you @Rendo Freebie team!

Free Stuff 2.jpg

Free Stuff 3.jpg

willdial ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2019 at 5:18 PM

erogenesis,

Thanks again for the awesome free clothing. Evolution is a definite must have. She works great with my Octane skin shader.

I can also report that the breast morphs work great. ?

EvoGirlWalk 01Small.jpg

erogenesis ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2019 at 2:27 PM

willdial posted at 9:26PM Fri, 02 August 2019 - #4357753

erogenesis,

Thanks again for the awesome free clothing. Evolution is a definite must have. She works great with my Octane skin shader.

I can also report that the breast morphs work great. ?

EvoGirlWalk 01Small.jpg

ha nice job will!

I'm going to betray my nerdism and compliment on your HDRI/skydome integration... well done :D

erogenesis ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2019 at 2:40 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2019 at 2:43 PM

oops! the erogirls are now also trying on the Bonanza freestuff items!

its a bit of a long story, but check out my deviant art page (erogenesisCGI) for the details!

Ero in the UK2_p11_flying3_0226.jpgEro in the UK2_p11_flying3_0227.jpgEro in the UK2_p11_flying3_0228.jpgEro in the UK2_p11_flying3_0229.jpgEro in the UK2_p11_flying3_0231.jpgEro in the UK2_p11_flying3_0232.jpgEro in the UK2_p11_flying3_0233.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.