Thu, Oct 10, 2:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Complete Poser Kitchen Coming Soon!

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 6:24 AM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 12:24 AM

file_221971.jpg

A complete poser kitchen is coming soon. Here is a preview...

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 6:27 AM

file_221972.jpg

The scene will include a low detail stove(which is pictured above), dishwasher and, fridge and a high detail, fridge and stove(with movable doors etc.) The second picture...

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 6:31 AM

file_221974.jpg

All the geometry is done but we are in the process of texturing the upper cabinets (not shown) and other miscellanoues pieces. The pack will also include sections of cabinetry so that you may put together your own kitchen! Everything comes UV mapped and textured. The .objs are included as well as the props files and a setup scene with lighting etc..

SiliCon ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 9:38 AM

ok here's the question, will it be free by any chance?

leather-guy ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 2:21 PM

This is starting to look really good! I'll be watching for it in the market - have you decided on a price, yet? Also, will there be alternate textures for diff color schemes? (not everyon's Posette Dream House is in blue G) wonderful progress!

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 3:03 PM

We haven't decided on a price yet, but we are thinking around 20 dollars (US). As far as multiple textures, there will be alternate textures with different color schemes available via my website (so that you only have to download the color schemes you like). The texture set that comes with the initial product will be the one shown above. I will also be posting the photoshop psd files after the release of the product to allow users to create their own color schemes even faster. Templates will come with the props for maps from scratch. Thank you for your interest. -Mike

leather-guy ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 3:24 PM

I've been following development of this product thru the previous 2 threads, & it's really coming along! (still can't figure how you changed the pics in the first thread ex post facto, or have there been 3 threads & I didn't realize? G). I REALLY like the corner dinette piece. Is there a microwave, by the way? (might make a good free premium for purchasers, if not) Nice job!

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 3:31 PM

Well I switched out the pics on the server (they had the same name so it retrieves the file whether or not it holds the same content) As for the microwave, I will make it avaiable via specific sever for buyers after the purchase (to cut back on the initial download size and to get the product it out on the market earlier.) There are a few other things (frames with pictures, cieling lights, lamps etc) I was planning on adding, because I think every little detail helps develope a scene.

leather-guy ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 4:06 PM

You're very right, there! One other thing that would help dress it would be if you had optional sham contents for the opening fridge, maybe a cabinetful or two. A lot of props come bare, & adding a lot of individual props to fill shelves, & add a lived-in look, can really push up the poly-count! LOL (gosh, we Poser poseurs don't want much, do we?!??)

jarm ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 4:55 PM

I like the look of this, be a nice addition to any runtime folder.

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 5:44 PM

I built the geometry in Rhino, so I tried to get as low poly as possible but keep high quality models. I appreciate the feedback because I am new to designing sets for poser.

leather-guy ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 6:01 PM

Well I can only say I think your work looks excellent, & for $20, I'll be looking for it's appearance in the market. I like the attitude of adding & offering a lot of options & details, too, that kind of thing can make a product really stand out. I've bought quite a few items, but the one's I'm always most pleased about are those where the creator offers freebees, bonuses & upgrades to his customers. Really promotes repeat business when they later release new items. One or two well-timed contributions to freestuff can motivate a lot of members to look up your product in the market, also. In this instance, something like a kitchen window with curtains & some junk on the sill, a dish drainer, props to fill shelves (as I mentioned above), a wall-mount princess phone (or cordless, to save faking a coilcord) or even textured cushion props for the dinette set would be worth considering - or how about a fridge texture covered with Pizza delivery magnets, kindergarten drawings, fingerprints around the handles, LOL ALL the details help when dressing a scene for a render!

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 6:17 PM

I guess you decided not use the Testers.....:>)

Nak Muay ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 9:30 PM

Well we will probably still need some testers for feedback purposes.

SPIRESMEDIA ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 9:55 PM

if you are looking for any more testers, i'm available! ;o) tam, aka mizzthangg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.