Thu, Sep 19, 12:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: BreastJig Script not working with G8F as stated in Description

TheWeezel ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2019 at 6:16 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Last week I purchased the BreastJig Script by lola69 (https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/breastjig-script-for-dazstudio/111905/) to try and get breasts on my G8F models to look more natural. Reading through the description it does say that it works with G8F in the "Base Figures" section. however when I try to use the script on a G8F figure I get the following error. BrestJig Capture.JPG

I have tried to send 3 messages through sitemail to lola69 to get this resolved as I think that they may have updated the plugin but accidentally included an older version of the script when uploading it. How can I get this resolved? I would prefer to get a working script as I really want this to work but failing that if the script does not work with the G8F how can we get the incorrect description fixed so someone else is not buying the script for a product it doesn't work with?

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2019 at 9:54 AM

We have sent a request for support to the vendor directly and asked them to respond here within 72 hours. If that is not done, unfortunately all we can do is offer the refund. Sorry for the trouble.

TheWeezel ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2019 at 12:06 PM

Since the description has inaccurate information is it possible for you to just revert it to a previous version. I figure since it is your platform and it is a type of false advertising then doing something to make it accurate is within the scope of what you can do. Also I do suggest you don't take my word on it and test it out yourself to confirm that it in fact does not work.

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2019 at 1:30 PM

We tested it when it released...and there have been no updates filed. The vendor seems to be non-responsive and I have had the email I sent kicked back as un-deliverable. So we will do your refund today. I'm sorry it did not work for you.

TheWeezel ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2019 at 2:48 PM

Ok thank you for the refund. I too am a little disappointed as this was really a promising product.

TheWeezel ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2019 at 9:38 AM

Update I was contacted last night by lola69. It seems there was another way to use this. There is the Script which does not work with G8 but is the only thing indicated in the description or the documentation. There is also the pane that is added in by the plugin and is not noted down in any literature. I have tested it and confirmed it does work. I have also informed lola69 that the email they have on file with you is bouncing back so they should update that to prevent confusion in the future.

marble ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2019 at 8:07 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2019 at 8:12 AM

TheWeezel posted at 2:06PM Sat, 27 July 2019 - #4357971

Update I was contacted last night by lola69. It seems there was another way to use this. There is the Script which does not work with G8 but is the only thing indicated in the description or the documentation. There is also the pane that is added in by the plugin and is not noted down in any literature. I have tested it and confirmed it does work. I have also informed lola69 that the email they have on file with you is bouncing back so they should update that to prevent confusion in the future.

@TheWeezel - I also bought the script but am away on holiday and cannot test it. Would it be possible to add a screenshot to show what you mean by the undocumented pane and what you did to get this to work. I've been following a thread elsewhere with a user pretty upset that the product doesn't work (described as "useless").

TheWeezel ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2019 at 12:32 PM

marble posted at 11:29AM Sat, 27 July 2019 - #4358138

TheWeezel posted at 2:06PM Sat, 27 July 2019 - #4357971

@TheWeezel - I also bought the script but am away on holiday and cannot test it. Would it be possible to add a screenshot to show what you mean by the undocumented pane and what you did to get this to work. I've been following a thread elsewhere with a user pretty upset that the product doesn't work (described as "useless").

You do need to install the plugin in the Plugins folder in the Daz studio application directory. Once you have that and startup you should have the option

DazBreastJig.JPG

When when you click it will bring up

DazBreastJig02.JPG

That does seem to work with the G8F. At least it did for me on the one I tested. Sadly the current model I am working with really doesn't need it being rather small up top.

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2019 at 1:22 PM

Since a refund was given, if you want to continue to use the product you need to repurchase it as I cannot bring the order back. 😄

marble ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 6:25 AM

Thanks @TheWeezel - I'll give it a try when I return from my holiday (mid-August).

@jennblake ... is there a time limit on refunds? I really can't do any testing for at least 3 weeks or so and it is already a while since I bought it. I'm encouraged that there seems to be a solution, however.

TheWeezel ( ) posted Tue, 30 July 2019 at 1:19 PM

jennblake posted at 12:17PM Tue, 30 July 2019 - #4358161

Since a refund was given, if you want to continue to use the product you need to repurchase it as I cannot bring the order back. 😄

Well given that the item is no longer available on your site I can't repurchase it.

DazBreastJig03.JPGDazBreastJig04.JPG

marble ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2019 at 12:35 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2019 at 12:37 AM

Maybe Lola69 has withdrawn it pending an update. If so, I do hope we are notified about the update and what it does.

It would be helpful if the vendor would comment here on his thread.

TheWeezel ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2019 at 12:15 PM

Well if you look back it does look like the email that was on file for lola69 was being bounced back so possibly with that and the lack of info on the BreastJig pane Rendo disabled the account until they had things updated. lola69 had contacted me and I did let them know about the email issue that Rendo had so hopefully that can get fixed.

Were you able to follow my instructions in my post at 11:32AM Sat, 27 July 2019 and get it working.

ruscular3d ( ) posted Fri, 30 August 2019 at 3:27 AM

I was getting a lot of jitters and discover that it animates right and left breast flatness. So I deleted all that keyframe and the bounce became much smoother. It was helpful using Graphmate plugin to fix any erratic breast bounce. Just my 2 cents!

ruscular3d ( ) posted Mon, 26 July 2021 at 11:26 PM · edited Mon, 26 July 2021 at 11:27 PM

I downloaded the new script that says gf8 would work on a new system fresh loaded and I still cant get it to work on GF8 but still works great on the other figure. I was using version 2.2 with DAZ 4.11

sefulretelei ( ) posted Tue, 27 July 2021 at 8:47 AM · edited Tue, 27 July 2021 at 8:48 AM

ruscular3d posted at 8:45AM Tue, 27 July 2021 - #4423972

I downloaded the new script that says gf8 would work on a new system fresh loaded and I still cant get it to work on GF8 but still works great on the other figure. I was using version 2.2 with DAZ 4.11

Look in Panes ( Tabs ) if you see that it doesn't work on G8F I wrote more briefly ... but if you can't handle it , write here and I'll explain better ...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.