Wed, Sep 18, 11:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Paypal not submitting and my gift certificate says already used.

Spit ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2019 at 4:28 AM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

I used a $10 gift cert on an order that sat with 'pending....' to paypal submission. I thought I made a mistake so didn't (couldn't) complete the order and closed the browser tab. Filled my cart with same items and tried again. Gift cert said already used. Well, I thought I'd straighten that out later, and tried to submit. Pending..... Is paypal glitching? or? And what can be done re my $10 cert? These prods are on sale or Prime Flash and time sensitive. Thanks.

Spit ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2019 at 4:42 AM

Urg. Forgot the order number

113383753 PLEASE CANCEL it was the one I tried again and certificate didn't take

113383750 is the order where I applied the $10 certificate

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2019 at 9:49 AM

I have deleted the order that did not have the gift certificate applied. You can go to your account, go to the unpaid order and click the Pay Now button for paypal, complete the transaction and the order should process for you. I checked and there is no payment as of yet in paypal. ๐Ÿ˜„

Spit ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2019 at 3:33 PM

Thank you! That worked.

BTW--love the new format of downloading from the order. Thumbnails too. IMO it's brilliant.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2019 at 4:42 PM

Well thank you. ๐Ÿ˜„ It's nice to hear that. ๐Ÿ˜„

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.