Wed, Sep 18, 1:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: H Girl - Darkseal

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2019 at 10:04 PM
Forum Moderator

DarkSeal, I love, love, LOVE HGirl! She is an awesome character already and I'm eager to get her into my runtime so I can have fun creating scenes with her. She's got LOTS of sass, 'tude, and cuteness and a whole lot more. I can't wait to see what more you do with her!

I would love to see everyday clothing for her, such as jeans, tee shirts, even business suits and Oscar-worthy red carpet gowns (think Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?") and accessories such as jewelry, sneakers, sandals, high heels, hats..you know, the usual girly stuff!

Keep up the awesome work!

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2019 at 12:02 AM

DarkSkills - Thanks!!

Anim8dtoon - Thank you. As far as the clothing goes, I'm sure that's next a nice "everyday" outfit and some jewelry. I'm trying to do as much as I can on the figure right now though because I've made a promise to my Patreons that I would at least get the figure in their hands by the first of next month. So for a short time the latest outfit has been put on hold to get more morphs in. After that everything can resume back to outfits. I'd really like to get a nice grouping of clothing and accessories into a bundle instead of drip feeding like I've done in the past.

My Store   My Gallery    Contact

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2019 at 8:58 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

It was so hot today... then it rained. Crappy day out so I decided to do the thing I hate most... cleaning files. I am going to just rename the figure H Girl, just like the rendo thread. It made editing a bit easier too. After I was finished I made a few more eye morphs for constriction and cat eyes.

Octane samples 2656 elapsed 00-03-08.png

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2019 at 7:25 PM

Quick update on the recent outfit... still working on it

barbarian1.png

an0malaus ( ) posted Tue, 30 July 2019 at 6:17 AM

You could call her "Ecchi", if you want to make reference to the typical anime transliteration of "H"(from Hentai) ;-)

My ShareCG Stuff

Verbosity: Profusely promulgating Graham's number epics of complete and utter verbiage by the metric monkey barrel.

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2019 at 4:43 PM

Naa, I've gone too far now, done my cr2 editing... H Girl is locked in!

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2019 at 6:20 PM

Runtiming a base pack for patreons today, I figured I'd post a few images. They are not very exciting, but figure renders for the store usually aren't.

bodysmall.jpg

smilesmall.jpg

clay-chibsmalli.jpg

clay-tallsmall.jpg

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2019 at 12:07 AM

textured

Barb2textured.png

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2019 at 8:24 AM

When can I buy her?

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2019 at 11:48 AM

Soonish Rokket, soonish. I still have a few stuff and things to finish up, promo renders are gonna take quite a while with the amount of clothing and hair I've made, and then thee is the fact I wanted to include some simple jewelry with her...

GhengisFarb ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2019 at 6:29 PM

The shaping and breast morphs on her are very well done. The chest has an XY morph that's like the diameter morph on DAZ figures but works far better. Here's H-Girl next to Anime Girl Sinon.HGirl-AnimeGirlSinon.JPG

GhengisFarb ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2019 at 7:44 PM

Another quick render with DeathBringer loincloth for V4, the bone from Cave Troll, and one of Sinon's hairs. She really seems to be well suited for manga style comic illustration. z 0001aS.jpg

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2019 at 8:21 PM ¡ edited Tue, 13 August 2019 at 8:21 PM

life stuff has gotten in the way of progress in the last week and a half. I hope to get back on track towards the end of the week to making icons for the items to get her ready for the store

onkneesbywindowsmall1.jpg

HKHan99 ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2019 at 10:18 PM

I'm new to this 3D bidniz, but I'm pretty impressed with this model. It looks like it has great flexibility for making different characters. I'm interested, when you get it ready for sale.

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2019 at 4:16 PM

Yeah, I have some health stuff to take care of this week, but in a few days I can get back on track to making the renders I'll need to do the store promo art. In the mean time....

GlitchSmall.jpg

shedofjoy ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2019 at 5:27 PM

all the best and hope all goes well. can't wait to see this hit the store

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

quietrob ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2019 at 6:10 PM

Forget HGal. Take care of your health first.

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2019 at 4:53 PM

thanks for understanding

Shyness1small.png

quietrob ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2019 at 10:06 PM

I hope your health stuff turned out okay. That is still the most important thing.

Next important thing is THAT SHIRT! Not only is it a perfect fit but the opacity is something I've been struggling to achieve. I want the shirt to hug like above BUT there is a boob factor. The way that shirt hangs off her girls is perfect. Too many outfits don't include that cloth tension between breasts or turn into bikini cups. Girls clothing aren't supposed to do that. They are supposed to look like your offering above this post so BUMP goes this post.

I'm off to make a donut in Blender and then texture it. It should be easy. (Ya, it's a torus but it makes UV mapping it bothersome. I'd rather create flat plane, Texture it and then make it into a donut.

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2019 at 12:32 AM

I was supposed to be rendering images for my promos... got carried away. BTW quietrob, the shirt was made like a frosted glass, stretched using a morph, and i painted in a few extra wrinkles to enhance the look.

CyberH1Small.jpg

quietrob ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2019 at 2:20 AM ¡ edited Sat, 31 August 2019 at 2:20 AM

Welcome Back.

Super cute Cyber H-Girl is gonna give that red eyed goon behind her quite the surprise. The jacket is a welcome surprise. Too many times I've seen outfits that are supposed to be futuristic but they don't include that something extra that makes it high tech. Whether it was done in Post or is part of the design, it's too cool not to be included in the H-Girl Clothing Bundle.

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2019 at 4:07 PM

The jacket will be included, just keep in mind that the lit area on the inside is actually the backfacing normals (thus can't be textured) that I painted on in post (ps). 😅

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2019 at 2:18 PM

succubus1aSmall.jpg

wings not included

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 4:41 PM

Made the mistake of updating poser to the new Renderosity version 11.2. Now I can't even open the program. There goes my day.

Capture.PNG

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2019 at 3:38 PM

seems fixed.... and then my pc got hacked. Currently freezing my life with transunion/equafax/experian. Trying to get my bank (and other) accounts back with fraud department.

life :(

quietrob ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2019 at 4:28 PM

DarksealStudios posted at 2:21PM Thu, 26 September 2019 - #4364232

seems fixed.... and then my pc got hacked. Currently freezing my life with transunion/equafax/experian. Trying to get my bank (and other) accounts back with fraud department.

life :(

My gosh! If they can hack you, they can hack anyone. Some idiots tried to phish me just the other day. They claimed to be Apple...but with an IP that went to the Ministry of Defense in Jolly old England, other mistakes I won't mention, as well misspelling Apple. How dumb do you have to be to misspell Apple?

I know you didn't fall for some bitcoin, computer hostage scam. How long were your defenses down? As I suggested a workaround, I feel awful.

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2019 at 5:58 PM

Yeah quiterob, I've been trying to get better at making my own music (can be found on my youtube) and I was downloading free vst's for Ableton... and I got a bad one. I didn't know it for about 12-15 hours. That was more than enough time for them to really mess me up bad. Amazon, bank, credit cards, all financial logins were hit. I'm in the process of getting everything back.

Looks like it's time to upgrade Malwarebytes to the premium version.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2019 at 6:42 PM

I dont use a lot of female characters, but this one is so very cool that, yes, her and her male counterpart are things I want RIGHT NOW. :-)

Great work as always, bud. I am in serious awe.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

quietrob ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2019 at 7:23 PM

DarksealStudios posted at 5:16PM Thu, 26 September 2019 - #4364266

Yeah quiterob, I've been trying to get better at making my own music (can be found on my youtube) and I was downloading free vst's for Ableton... and I got a bad one. I didn't know it for about 12-15 hours. That was more than enough time for them to really mess me up bad. Amazon, bank, credit cards, all financial logins were hit. I'm in the process of getting everything back.

Looks like it's time to upgrade Malwarebytes to the premium version.

Any advice I could give would be shutting the barn door after the horses have left. I've been lucky, scared and cautious and try not to download anything that my Virus Checker says don't. Norton used to give me a false positive on Poser so even then, it's dangerous out there. No Frontin' as we say here in Sactown. I had to look up VST and found it to be very cool. A link to your youtube site isn't necessary for me, I subscribed a long time ago. But Darksealstudio should be bookmarked for most Poser Users. All I can say is I feel your pain.

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2019 at 7:50 PM

Thank SeanMartin and quietrob. I'm spending an hour or so today to get the files together and render another image for the promos. I'm not sure if these artsy versions will be accepted. I'm just tired of making plain renders with no post work... which is really why this is taking me so long to put together. That and I hate writing readme files.

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2019 at 6:10 PM

I'm almost done getting the readme done and expect to be submitting to the store sometime this week if everything goes ok. I've been combating identiy theft, my bank and many accounts have all been compromised. I've been fighting to get my money restored into my bank account, so I've been a little absent from online this week....

barbarianHaha.jpg

quietrob ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2019 at 2:13 AM

Looks like I'll have to put in some overtime...best to strike during the initial sale unless you're going to Prime Sale it.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2019 at 6:20 AM

Great work, there.

Re: Identity theft... A couple of years ago - possibly 3 - our router was hacked and bank accounts cleared a month before Christmas. Luckily(?) we got half of it back, so the kids got more than a lump of coal that year.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2019 at 3:28 PM

SamTherapy, I feel your pain. I hope that my ordeal is over. It's been about 2 weeks and I really hope I have all my bases covered now. quietrob, I have no idea what prime sale is, I have not been active in the marketplace too much on renderosity these last few years. I can't keep up with the sales and coupons and what not they do over here. I'm starting to question myself now if I want to release her here when there's option on "how" you want it sold. I better take a peek before I start cropping images to fit whatever size standards they've got now.

quietrob ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2019 at 4:00 PM

I'm sure others can give a better definition but I'll try. Basically, a Prime Membership gets better prices on a large amount of items, certain sales are cheaper. You get a freebie once a month from a real vendor, your own Prime Membership forum and other things. It's like the platinum club at DAZ. Very advantageous for a consumer. Shoot, if Renderotica had one, I might get a better wedding tackle (I do have the unitool) and real skin for M4 and perhaps other things. I always reup my prime membership just before the big Christmas sales so I can keep my reputation as the cheapest man alive.

Only another Vendor can tell you if it's good or bad for them.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2019 at 4:29 PM

I can't give a definitive answer because I'm not productive enough to make it count. That said, I've always found selling here to be simple enough and - for me, anyhow - worth staying with, as opposed to anywhere else.

I had a couple of things on sale over at Poser Pros, way back, but that was simply because Ilona had an account there and we did some stuff together.

Consider also, one of the most respected creators in the business has stayed with Rendo for years and years.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2019 at 4:36 PM

yeah, well I told myself i'd give it another go, so... i'll post her here.

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2019 at 2:52 PM
Forum Moderator

DarksealStudios posted at 2:51PM Wed, 02 October 2019 - #4365260

yeah, well I told myself i'd give it another go, so... i'll post her here.

YAY! Is it premature to ask about an ETA on her? I'm itching to get her into my runtime and start having fun......

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2019 at 3:50 PM

I guess it is premature Anim8dtoon, I just looked at the submission guide (which was a bit different the last time I submitted an item).... I don't think I'll be able to post her here. I'll have to look it over again and make completely new ad promos and edit as I go over this long list. Ugh...

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2019 at 8:18 PM
Forum Moderator

DarksealStudios posted at 8:16PM Wed, 02 October 2019 - #4365449

I guess it is premature Anim8dtoon, I just looked at the submission guide (which was a bit different the last time I submitted an item).... I don't think I'll be able to post her here. I'll have to look it over again and make completely new ad promos and edit as I go over this long list. Ugh...

Dang! Keep plugging away; you've gotten this far and surely you can see the finish line in the homestretch. We're all behind you!

quietrob ( ) posted Thu, 03 October 2019 at 9:22 AM

Anim8dtoon posted at 7:19AM Thu, 03 October 2019 - #4365499

DarksealStudios posted at 8:16PM Wed, 02 October 2019 - #4365449

Dang! Keep plugging away; you've gotten this far and surely you can see the finish line in the homestretch. We're all behind you!

Yes! What he(?) said! We are all behind you. 👍

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Sat, 05 October 2019 at 8:18 PM

I really just hate hate hate making promo ad renders. I think it comes down to me not having any set peices that look nice. Like... a normal room/house/furniture/etc... I dunno, the more I think about it the more it exhausts me. I've posted it on my gumroad for now. I think I need to that a break from her and do something else for a minute. I doubt I can post the link, I don't even know if talking about it is allowed here...

HKHan99 ( ) posted Sat, 05 October 2019 at 8:39 PM

DarksealStudios posted at 8:37PM Sat, 05 October 2019 - #4366102

I really just hate hate hate making promo ad renders. I think it comes down to me not having any set peices that look nice. Like... a normal room/house/furniture/etc... I dunno, the more I think about it the more it exhausts me. I've posted it on my gumroad for now. I think I need to that a break from her and do something else for a minute. I doubt I can post the link, I don't even know if talking about it is allowed here...

For what it's worth, the renders you've been putting up are good, I think some of them could be used in promos and ads with accompanying text. There are a lot of really bad renders advertising stuff here, yours are much more attractive. Doesn't hurt that you have a sexy product, of course, but the renders support the product nicely.

LeeMoon ( ) posted Sat, 05 October 2019 at 9:07 PM

HKHan99 posted at 8:59PM Sat, 05 October 2019 - #4366104

For what it's worth, the renders you've been putting up are good, I think some of them could be used in promos and ads with accompanying text. There are a lot of really bad renders advertising stuff here, yours are much more attractive. Doesn't hurt that you have a sexy product, of course, but the renders support the product nicely.

I agree with HKHan99. Also, I like seeing clay renders of a product, as well as posed figures on a simple background with good lighting. And then an artistic render (or 2 if you're inclined.) When I'm looking at a product, the artistic renders are less important than a well lit, unobstructed view of what is being sold. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the artistic imagery, but they aren't what sells me the product. Others will certainly have a very different opinion than mine. Go with what maximizes sales for you. 😀

Looking forward to seeing you enjoy much success with H Girl, DarksealStudios!

Lee

quietrob ( ) posted Sun, 06 October 2019 at 8:24 AM

I was once told that DAZ Promos aren't done by the artist. That explained why the artist couldn't always list the items used in a promo of their own product. A shame as I like seeing the artist's vision and they might sell everything in the render. Anyway, You're WIP's are fun and clever and naughty. Whether here or at Renderotica, I say go for it.

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sun, 06 October 2019 at 11:52 AM
Forum Moderator

DarkSeal, I agree with LeeMoon about the type of promo renders to post. You could ask some of the established vendors for their advice, especially those who have toon-style figures, like Deecey’s Maisie or Nursoda’s many “non-traditional” figures. At the very least, look at their promo images for inspiration. I am not a vendor, but I think that you’d want to bring out her sassy and spunky personality in the renders. You’ve definitely done that in the images you’ve posted in this thread! Don’t despair; it will fall into place.

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sat, 12 October 2019 at 7:53 PM ¡ edited Sat, 12 October 2019 at 8:01 PM
Forum Moderator

DarksealStudios posted at 7:52PM Sat, 12 October 2019 - #4366102

Did you mention somewhere in the thread that she's available as a beta on your Patreon account? If so, could you please post the link? Muchas gracias! Also, where are your other figures for sale? I'm interested in some of the ones you posted on page 2. Thanks again!

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2019 at 2:49 AM ¡ edited Sun, 13 October 2019 at 2:50 AM

Did you mention somewhere in the thread that she's available as a beta on your Patreon account? If so, could you please post the link? Muchas gracias! Also, where are your other figures for sale? I'm interested in some of the ones you posted on page 2. Thanks again!

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/vendor/DarksealStudios

https://www.daz3d.com/darkseal

Freebies

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=584274

https://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=kingroaw

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2019 at 9:22 PM ¡ edited Thu, 24 October 2019 at 9:26 PM

Anim8dtoon posted at 9:13PM Thu, 24 October 2019 - #4366922

DarksealStudios posted at 7:52PM Sat, 12 October 2019 - #4366102

Yes, it is available over on my Patreon, again, I don't know what links are allowed and not allowed... But you can find me by putting Darkseal after the / of the site. Also, I have her over on my Gumroad account right now for $60. I think what I'll be doing is updating the "premium" package with more and more clothing, hair, poses, as they are made at no extra cost. I'm not really sure if people who have purchased on Gumroad can redownload at a later date... I would think the answer would be yes. But yeah, if you get on to my Patreon it's currently available for $10, my "Gold" level (under August Gold reward). She'll be up for the next 10 days... maybe longer if people sign up. August, September, October is all H Girl Premium combined. But, once things are like 3 months old I remove them from Pateron... so yeah, 10 more days it will be taken off.

All in all I cannot post the images I wanted to for the product and my head is somewhere else right now. I'm still dealing with identity theft fallout, bank fees that shouldn't exist, and more, while my 3d poser/daz items have come to a complete stand still in sales. I'm running a 35% off on 'Otica (again, just search Darkseal), which I only really do once a year. I'd change jobs if I could, but with all the doctor visits I'm doing right now I can't even really do that.

Scharmers ( ) posted Thu, 31 October 2019 at 10:52 AM

I'm grabbing her from your Gumroad, Darkseal. If there's any updates when you do a "full" rollout, let me know!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.