Sat, Sep 14, 5:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 12 1:46 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Pop-ups At Bottom of Screen...

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 17 March 2020 at 11:21 PM

RodS posted at 12:19AM Wed, 18 March 2020 - #4383852

Yeah, don't let Rick have all that chocolate... Wouldn't want him to get a tummy-ache! ?

~ROFLMAO~ Don't worry about it, I never let ANYONE get all the chocolate. ๐Ÿ˜†

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2020 at 2:32 AM

Which proves beyond any doubt that chocolate is indeed more valuable than toilet paper... ??

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2020 at 2:22 PM ยท edited Wed, 18 March 2020 at 2:22 PM

๐Ÿ˜†

Butterfly Dezignz

SeanMartin ( ) posted Mon, 23 March 2020 at 5:23 PM

At the risk of being in the minority, I dont find them that big of a deal, honestly. I can click them closed easily enough. Face it: it's little things like this that ensure places like Rosity weather the coming financial crisis that's going to hit everyone pretty hard. In that regard, I have no issue with letting it go up so Rosity makes a bit off it, then closing it down so I dont have to see it.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 23 March 2020 at 11:37 PM

If it only appeared on the main forum and/or store pages when you first get here, that's one thing, but popping up with every single new page you view??? That's over doing it big time. Even once they reduced the amount of times you see them, it was still a waste of my time.

I also found on quite a few occasions, that the tiny little "x" you need to click to close it, is so small that I often wound up clicking on the top white border area, and was then taken to where they wanted you to go. That's a total waste of my time, especially since not one of those popups were about anything I'd be interested in.

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.