Wed, Sep 18, 10:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 12:29 pm)

Subject: Copy morphs from figure

cfpage ( ) posted Tue, 21 April 2020 at 8:54 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:21 PM

poser pro has. Copy morphs from figure .I can select the morphs I want and then apply them to my clothing or hair figure, is there a similar option in daz studio ?

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 21 April 2020 at 9:57 AM

Which figure? For the Genesis figures morphs are automatically projected into fitted items if their AutoFollow property is on. For legacy figures, select the figure and right-click>Transfer Active Morphs.

cfpage ( ) posted Tue, 21 April 2020 at 10:52 AM · edited Tue, 21 April 2020 at 10:52 AM

RHaseltine posted at 10:38AM Tue, 21 April 2020 - #4386882

Which figure? For the Genesis figures morphs are automatically projected into fitted items if their AutoFollow property is on. For legacy figures, select the figure and right-click>Transfer Active Morphs.

Ok I should have been more detailed, I morphed gen3 head and morphed a custom, to the shape of V3 head, Now I want to add A hair fig to g3 and adapt to the new shape I made, I know I can export the hair and adjust and make a morph for it, I was just wondering If I can do in daz auto Like in poser "copy morphs from fig " thanks for reply

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 21 April 2020 at 2:20 PM

If this is a custom morph you need to make sure that you have AutoFollow turned on in the Parameter Settings dialogue - click the gear icon at the right-hand end of the slider. Also, unless it's been fixed in a recent update, custom morphs that are embedded in a scene file (rather than saved as a morph asset) sometimes fail to project properly on reloading the scene.

cfpage ( ) posted Tue, 21 April 2020 at 5:52 PM · edited Tue, 21 April 2020 at 5:52 PM

RHaseltine posted at 5:50PM Tue, 21 April 2020 - #4386900

If this is a custom morph you need to make sure that you have AutoFollow turned on in the Parameter Settings dialogue - click the gear icon at the right-hand end of the slider. Also, unless it's been fixed in a recent update, custom morphs that are embedded in a scene file (rather than saved as a morph asset) sometimes fail to project properly on reloading the scene

thank you for your help learned something new

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.