Mon, Sep 9, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:17 am)

Subject: Make Your Own Hair Color - (TUTORIAL)

mooncraft1 ( ) posted Wed, 01 July 2020 at 5:54 AM · edited Fri, 23 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Don't waste money buying hair color options when you can easily create your own custom hair colors! This beginner-friendly tutorial will show you the basics of creating your own hair colors.

Tutorial: https://mooncraftrp.com/index.php/2020/07/01/hair-color-change-tutorial-daz-3d/

daz3dtutorial_haircolor.png

shedofjoy ( ) posted Mon, 06 July 2020 at 11:54 AM

Nice tutorial, although i think you need to say that you need to make a copy of the base mat and desaturate it, as most hair content i have is coloured and changing the base colour just mixes your new colour and the hair texture colour, ie hair texture is blue and i change the base colour to red, i have purple hair.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Torquinox ( ) posted Tue, 07 July 2020 at 7:13 PM

That's a solid tutorial. Thanks for sharing!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.