Sun, Oct 6, 8:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Is there a quick, easy way to scale V2's hands?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2021 at 1:00 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:55 AM

Not just the hands, obviously, but the fingers, too. I made a petite character and the hands are now like snow shovels. Short of selecting each and every single bleedin' finger joint, I can't figure out a way to do it, and it's a real pain in the bottom.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2021 at 1:01 PM

Oh, and yes, you read it right, V2. Not V3, V4, or any other iteration.

My Store

My Gallery

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2021 at 2:39 PM
Site Admin

I had made some .pz2 files years ago to make Mike2's hands bigger so I just replaced the values and made you some more. If you need them smaller then you'll have to edit the .pz2 file. I used Edit Pad Lite and it's just a simple matter of adding the value and the one to replace it with and it replaces all instances in one go - much better than fiddling in Poser :) Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vd96rld00tbn84/handsscale.zip?dl=0

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 04 January 2021 at 2:41 PM

Thank you.

My Store

My Gallery

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 06 January 2021 at 12:53 AM

Hi and thank you! Would you mind if I used that dropbox link at Poserdazfreebies? Or would you prefer my link to go to your message here? Or do you intend to take it down anyway?

JoePublic ( ) posted Wed, 06 January 2021 at 4:53 AM

While it actually says "Big Hands" in the description, there are poses to reduce hand-size included, too:

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/poser-hand-files-to-make-the-hands-big/10043

Kerya ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2021 at 12:50 AM

JoePublic posted at 12:49AM Thu, 07 January 2021 - #4409527

While it actually says "Big Hands" in the description, there are poses to reduce hand-size included, too:

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/poser-hand-files-to-make-the-hands-big/10043

Unfortunately there is no download ...

JoePublic ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2021 at 1:13 AM · edited Thu, 07 January 2021 at 1:16 AM

Hmm, looks like all his Rendo Freestuff links are broken?

The direct link from his website still works, though:

Anthony's Homepage

Big Hands download and other people stuff

All his other Poser freebies

Kerya ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2021 at 1:30 AM

Thank you!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 07 January 2021 at 11:14 AM

Ta for the link to Anthony's stuff. I decided to use that one, since I'm a lazy bugger. :)

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.