Mon, Sep 30, 5:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 4:22 pm)

Subject: Project Evolution ONE now available here

movida ( ) posted Mon, 30 November 2020 at 9:16 PM

Nagra_00_ I have to second the vote on your foot morphs, they're beautiful.

rtamesis ( ) posted Sun, 20 December 2020 at 11:27 AM

Nagra_00_, thank you for doing a great job on your PE foot morphs. They definitely help make the top of PE's feet more realistic. Is there anything you can do to further improve the soles of PE's feet? Her feet currently make her look flat footed with not much of an arch, and the base of her toes are aligned too horizontally instead of being at a descending curve from the big toe to the little toe. Thanks again for your foot morphs.

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Wed, 23 December 2020 at 5:22 PM

Nagra_00_ posted at 5:08PM Wed, 23 December 2020 - #4405937

Eva, custom character morph, WIP.

EvaHeadjpg.jpg

EvaNotOrdinary.jpg

Arrrrrg. This looks amazing, and at the same time it's killing me. The potential for PE was so great at the beginning, and your morph confirms that for me. LF is ok, she's the best base Poser figure besides the add-on morph for Alyson, Anastasia which wasn't a base figure but you still needed Alyson for it to work. But I still think PE is a better looking, more realistic, better bending, better figure for FBMs. Your morph looks nothing like PE's face but the great bends are still there, and if I didn't know what thread this was, I'd actually think if was a Genesis 3/8 morph tbh.

If PE didn't lose the small support that she had, I probably never would have started using Studio and would have stuck with Poser because PE was the only thing that was keeping me there until I made the switch. But now that I've seen this morph and if you're going to make more morphs like this, maybe I could start using P11 again and get back PE. D:

rtamesis ( ) posted Wed, 23 December 2020 at 9:25 PM

I don’t think it completely lost support. I’m using it and have started trying to make useful morphs to transform the base characters.

FVerbaas ( ) posted Thu, 24 December 2020 at 1:09 AM · edited Thu, 24 December 2020 at 1:11 AM
Forum Coordinator Online Now!

Just for those who are not aware: there is a content support kit for PE. It is formally still in Beta, and for the 'Early Edition', but no big changes since then. It is available on CGBytes. Rendo store policy does not allow direct links. Just use the search function there. early-edition_devkit.jpg

philadam ( ) posted Sat, 16 January 2021 at 3:48 PM

Nagra_00_ posted at 3:45PM Sat, 16 January 2021 - #4405937

Eva, custom character morph, WIP.

EvaHeadjpg.jpg

EvaNotOrdinary.jpg

Will you be releasing her in free stuff or store anytime soon?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.